Rate Dr. Stephen R. Beck

Dr. Stephen R. Beck's Ratings

I have been a patient of this doctor for 12 years and he is the best doctor out there. He is so caring and compassionate, doesn't rush you, and goes over and beyond what a doctor is required to do. His staff is just as wonderful! They are sweet, caring and do whatever they can to help you and to make you feel comfortable. All of my friends want him as their doctor. Any patient of his is very lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][903563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

This guy is amazing. I actually look forward to seeing him. I have never been rushed out the door. He spends as much time with me as I need. He listens intently and is clearly not thinking about how to slam another patient between me and the next one. He is open to all available options and has even offered some home remedies. He is very low key and even when you think he didn't get it - he got it. He doesn't make enough money for what he does. Best physician I have ever been to. I have referred many friends, all of whom share my opinions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][903562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

Doctor Beck is the best doctor I have ever seen. He's a wonderful, caring person and is very insightful and knowledgeable. I've always felt like he cares a lot about me as an individual and isn't in this just for the money. He's very respectful, polite, thoughtful and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][903561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

Excellent doctor. Listens, cares, and is not in this just for the money. He's like the old fashioned doctors in that he actually spends time with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][903560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Beck is a great doctor. His bed side manner is always calm and he talks to you in a very calm voice which is a comfort much needed at times. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say and will never rush you through the appointment but yet manages to keep pretty much on schedule. The staff "ROCKS" they are fast and know what they are doing. The staff goes out of their way to help me out with any questions or concerns I have. Very understanding. I only wish his office was closer to where I live. With Tricare sometimes you have to travel to see a doctor. Only one thing sometime bothers me and that is voice mail which they use. But I don't think any business should use voice mail. I guess these days it's one of those necessary evils. Great Job

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][903559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

This doctor rocks!! One of a dying bread of one doctor practices. Christy in his office is the best!! In an emergency, they will usually work you in the same day if you call first thing in the morning, even if Dr. Beck has to skip his lunch to see you. He not a big pill pusher, which can sometimes be annoying, but most of the time when he says let's give it a week, it resolves on its own. He is not afraid to send you to a specialist if he doesn't know what is going on. He runs right on time... a long wait in their office is 10 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][903558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is one of the best Doctors I have ever gone to see. He is thorough, he listens, he takes time, he is very knowledgeable and he cares. I nick named him Dr. welby for his gentle but clear ability to make you comfortable and yet get to the bottom of things quickly. I have lived all over the country and had extensive health problems and find him to be one of the best and easiest doctors to work with. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][903557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2008

Extremely Good Physician....Knowledgeable. Great Bedside Manner and open to Alternative Treatments and suggestions. Very concerned about the well being of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][903556].votes_count ]]