Dr. Noel T. Rivers-Bulkeley

Rate Dr. Noel T. Rivers-Bulkeley

Dr. Noel T. Rivers-Bulkeley's Ratings

I saw Dr RB when I was first hospitalized at a hospital in Smyrna on Feb. of 1996. And though I have not seen him since (don't live in Atlanta area) I will ALWAYS remember his kindness, thoroughness especially in regard to diagnosing what type depression I had and what category of drugs would work best for me. He was spot on, and I haven't felt that good before. I'll never forget Dr RB !!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

Truly cares about his clients and the integrity of his profession.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. R.B. is no doubt the most knowledgeable and caring Psychiatrist anywhere. I would recommend him to anyone and have referred others to him that now feel the same way. He will change your life for the better. He truly listens and understands your issues and problems. He spends 30 minutes to an hour or more with each of his patients. There is no way a doctor can help you if he pops in and out in 10 minutes or less! And he works with all of your meds to get the right combination for you that will not interact with anything else you take. Just see him once and I promise you will not be disappointed!

Submitted May 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. RB helped me change my life and I strongly recommend him to anybody looking for a psychiatrist in the Atlanta area. I've seen many psychiatrists over the years for depression & PTSD, and I disliked most of them. Dr. RB really listens, contextualizes depression within your life & history, and is immensely knowledgeable about the field of psychiatry and the medications available. He kept working with me not just until I felt "better" but until I felt like I was really back to functioning at the highest level possible. He was up-to-date on treatments. Even before one drug had been released, he was anticipating its arrival and explaining to me how he thought it would help me -- and it did. He answered all of my questions and wanted me to understand how my brain worked and how the medications helped it. He is good at putting things into terms that a non-medical professional could understand. I really felt like he cared about me and my life. I haven't found anyone as good since I moved.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2008 | flag