Rate Dr. Michael J. Nissenblatt

Dr. Michael J. Nissenblatt's Ratings

The best doctor - I am forever grateful to Dr Nissenblatt for his professionalism, knowledge, wonderful manners and great personality. I feel lucky for meeting a doctor like him. He is well recognized and respected by other physicians. He personally called when I needed to be referred to other doctors and he is extremely prompt calling with test results. I always look forward to seeing him - I feel mentally better after an appointment with Dr N. CZH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

There is no other Doctor that even comes close to his caring and knowledge. Known Dr. Michael for 20+years without hesitation the benchmark for a physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

He has saved my life 2x He is the best doctor and i am blessed to have him as my doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2009

My nickname for DR. Nissenblatt is "THE KING" He is the most compaasionate, friendly, knowledgeable oncologist anywhere. As far as I'm concerned there is no oncologist better than him!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

In the 13 years I have been going to his office, I have only met him once. I was in the ER with pneumonia and plurisy. Since I am Dr. Karp's patient, he had entered the ER to see me while Nissenblatt was with me. Dr. Nissenblatt was what I would call an "EGO" doctor, not kind, was rude to Dr. Karp, and when I was transferred to the oncology dept., a pancreatic patient told me I should tell him how I feel about his attitude toward me...as my COPD doctor also asked about this. I told him he knows nothing about me so stop judging. In fact, I even donated paintings to the childrens oncology dept. at RWH. He apologized, gave me a filet mignon...which I can't eat...I was cordial in accepting the apology, but he broke his oathe "A Doctor should do no Harm"....How about emotionally?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2008

I have known Dr. Nissenblatt for 25 yrs since my Mom was first diagnosed w/breast cancer. I was diagnosed w/breast cancer in December '07. Dr. Nissenblatt has always been my family's go-to person in any medical crises. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He answers calls quickly and questions clearly. He also makes sure that his staff responds with courtesy and effeciency. He keeps up w/the most up to date information in the field of cancer. I have seen many doctors and when I mention Dr. Nissenblatt's name, they all refer to him w/the upmost respect and admiration. He's a doctor's doctor. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor, and I am honored to know Dr. Michael Nissenblatt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

He is the best there is . Calls with test results so quickly and is always willing to answer any questions you might have would never consider going to anyone else saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2007

We are probably one of the few families that has a family oncologist. He has been ours for 27 years and whenever anyone is diagnosed with cancer, I say call Dr Nissenblatt. His bedside manners are incrediblle. He is caring, kind and extremely knowledgeable. If he doesn't know an answer he'll get one. He is compassionate and sensitive. The best of the best isn't even good enough to compare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2007

Dr. Nissenblatt is the best doctor in the world. I could not imagine how I would have gotten through my ordeal with cancer without him. He is caring, attentive, honest, intelligent, and personal. You are not just a patient of his. When you are with Dr. Nissenblatt, you feel as if you are his only patient! He always makes time for questions and/or concerns that you have about your health. When the chips are down, Dr. Nissenblatt gets you on a protocol that will get you well! Family members are just as important to him as the patient, and he does not frown on having a crowded examination room. The more the merrier! I clearly worship this man and his abilities to heal. His concern for each and every patient, and his drive to always learn more about advancements in cancer are awe inspiring. He is a walking encyclopedia of knowledge, and I would follow him to any state to remain his patient! I thank G-d for the day he accepted me as his patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2007

He sets the standard for how a medical practice should be conducted. As another physician commented: "One, he's brilliant; two, he works his tush off for his patients." Also important, staff members and physician colleagues are courteous, friendly, gracious, patient (only one sourpuss encountered in 12 years). Talks to you with your clothes on. Always finds something to praise. Dictates notes in your presence, so corrections or comments possible. Returns phone calls. Personally calls promptly with test results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2087901].votes_count ]]