Rate Dr. T. KENT Vye

Dr. T. KENT Vye's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Vye by a friend as I was new in town. I was pleasantly surprised, I have never had to wait long at all; he's very attentive to what I'm telling him; he has been caring about my not wanting to do too much in the way of pharmaceutical drugs unless really necessary (& remembers that when I go back!). He is encouraging & nice! I also was able to get in next day when I had a bad sinus infection, which was great!! Don't hesitate to go to him, I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Vye has been my primary care physician for more than a decade. He and his staff, e.g., Physician's Asst. Greg Bicjkle, have been wonderful, diligent, greta listeners, who care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

This whold office is full of quacks and unprofessionals. They are rude and talk about their patients when they believe are behind closed doors but in reality just on the other side of a window where people can hear the nurses. I will NEVER go to this Dr or anyone that works in his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

Dr. Vye gives to many chances on suboxone. He is very blunt and you don't have to lie to him to get help. That's what makes him a good suboxone doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

This is the doctor for you if you just want to go fast get meds and get out. Treat people like junkies. Be careful during taper. He will kick you off program to put new people from list for bit initial payment. Only 1 nice nurse. Other nurses treat you like junkies. For sure this doctor is in it for the money. Will leave you to suffer and doesn't care. Thank God I found new caring loving doctor that will do no harm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

After losing all faith with doctors, he brought me hope. I always am able to get an appt. with him wih he next day or two, never have to wait long in his office. He's always trying to help me find ways to save money with my prescriptions and even with the visits to him. He treats me with respect, always listens, and always gives me answers. I don't have one bad thing to say about him in the 3 years I've been a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2010

Kent is a good doctor who listens. He gives alternatives and discusses pros and cons. He is not rigid or inflexible. I appreciate his care and insight. I would recommend him to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Vye is very helpful at getting us what we need, but I am more up to date on current medication and treatment than he is. That said, he is a true professional and appreciates feedback. Always takes time to talk to us, which may be why sometimes we wait a long time for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I saw this doctor for a few years. I had no issue at first as I had no problems at first. I figured having to remind him that anti-inflammatories was not good for me was routine. Then my 4 year old son got a swollen foot and ankle from a bee sting on his toe and his PA said that is not an allergic reaction. I stayed then my daughter tested in school for a hearing and vision exam. They said they would approve the hearing but not the vision. They told me I couldn't get an eye exam without their okay. I got extremely offended that they should think they have that much authority. I found another doctor and got my daughters eyes checked at which point she got glasses. My husband got OTJ and was sent to Dr. Palmatier behind Dr. Vye. He went to Dr. Vye for a second opinion after he got an MRI that showed another story to his injury than what was being claimed by L&I. Dr. Vye refused to look at pictures and give an opinion and called the other doctor, breaking confidentiality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][904417].votes_count ]]