Rate Dr. Stuart A. Lewis

Dr. Stuart A. Lewis's Ratings

Dr. Lewis charged me for contact lens that never worked and couldn't see out of. I wouldn't suggest seeing him unless you know your going to receive something for your money.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

Im 66 yrs old. For years and years I put up with terrible vison, 20/400 in one eye, 20/200 in the other and bad astigmatism. Not a candidate for lasik. When I found I had beginning cateract in one eye I went to Dr Lewis. Medicare covered about half of the cataract eye and I paid for the additional cost of the multifocal lens upgrade. Two months later I had to pay all the cost because no cataract and because of the massive astigmatism, I had to have an expensive toric lens. Now, three days after the second surgery I am ecstatic over the results. I haven't seen so clearly since I was 14 years old. 20/30 in one eye and almost 20/20 in the astimigtized eye! No glasses! This has to be the best investment in myself I've ever made. Dr Lewis is fantastic, the very best in his profession. If you are not a lasik candidate and tired of squinting to read, see signs driving. or just enjoying the beautiful things all around in crisp clean vision, then do this procedure. You'll never regret a dime.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lewis is a ROCK STAR!!!! I don't think I need to say anymore ... he's a great doctor!

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Office staff very friendly and courteous. Dr and assistant were very thorough, knowledgeable, and good at explaining all options. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

First class operation with a kind, confident staff and obviously smart physician. I was comfortable from the minute I walked in the door - the atmosphere is upbeat and very positive. I have found most practices saying no to difficult questions where this one said yes, we will try to find a way to help. I recommend Dr. Lewis and his staff without reservation. Perhaps the best run office I have ever visited.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Lewis for over 25 years, yes I'm that old, and he is without a doubt one of the most knowledgeable, caring, considerate & fair physicians I've ever dealt with. He has been my eye doctor since my early 30's. When I had incurred an eye injury playing softball several years ago instead of directing me to the emergency room, which would have been the easy answer, Dr. Lewis met me at his office late at night to examine me personally. That's the kind of physician service that deserves loyalty in return. When I wanted lasik surgery years later he was my choice hands down. He's my choice, no contest!!!

Submitted June 27, 2009 | flag

I went to Dr. Lewis for a second opinion about my cataracts. He totally put my fears at ease was easy to talk to. He is top notch and really knows what he is doing.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2008 | flag