Rate Dr. Stephen D. Keith

Dr. Stephen D. Keith's Ratings

I would not recommend this doctor. I had two baby appointments with them, and was treated badly the last one and decided to change doctors. It's a really good thing I did because when my new doctor did an ultrasound it was discovered that I have placenta previa. Dr Keiths office told me that they were not going to do anymore ultrasounds unless a problem developed. I know of others that had problems with this doctor. His nurse was rude and inconsiderate, did not like that I had questions about the baby. Would NOT recommend this doctor.

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag

him and his staff could teach a few doctors and their staff a few things they are all amazing and caring thank you

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

always pleasant, very nice, has done surgery on me two times,excelleant care!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

love this doctor he is wonderful, he done both of my surgerys and I have done great from them

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND DR.KEITH. HE IS AMAZINGLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND GENTLE. HE TAKES HIS TIME EXPLAINING EVERYTHING TO YOU AND MAKING YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. HE HAS HELPED MY THROUGH SO MANY ISSUES AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HIS COMPASSION. DOCTOR'S LIKE HIM ARE HARD TO FIND!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Keith is a wonderful doctor. He is incredibly kind and really cares about his patients. My surgery went perfectly. His nurses are very nice too. The only complaint I have is that his PA (physicians assistant), while very nice, has left HUGE, painful bruises on me when she inserts my hormone replacement pellets. Dr. Keith does it perfectly, it doesn't hurt or bruise. If you are going to get pellets, have Dr. K do it and not his PA.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Very concerned, and attentive. Always asks me questions when I visit to make 100% sure I was doing alright. He is delivering my first child/daughter. I ignore people with negative comments about him or his staff. People are eager to bad mouth him and his practice. Majority of my family has used him; all had positive feedback after using him. :) I highly recommend him and his staff. I always anticipate my next visit with his practice :)

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Love, love, love Dr. Keith and his staff. He and the nurses have always taken the time to talk with me and find out all my medical needs. Very gentle and caring.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

Very caring and thorough. Good bedside manner and his staff is top notch.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2010 | flag

GREAT DOCTOR. VERY CARING. WISH MY INSURANCE STILL COVERED SEEING HIM. HE DID MY HYST. AND HAD TO REMOVE MY OVARIES 6 MONTHS LATER. I HAD TROUBLE THE FIRST SURGERY AND HE WAS VERY CONCERNED AND GENTLE. HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANOR.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2010 | flag