Dr. Arie Robert Schwartz

Website:
Practice: Schwartz Arie Robert MD
Hospital:
Phone:310-652-5067
Med. School:Univ Wien, Med Fak, Wien, Austria (407-26 3/1938 To 6/1945)
Grad. Year: 1965
Foreign Lang: Farsi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Arie Robert Schwartz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0
RID: 3609370
19/11/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Schwartz delivered both of my children! I have complete faith in him. He's knowledgable, helpful, always willing to talk to you and answer your questions, and puts you at ease in the delivery room! If I ever had another child, I would DEFINITELY go back to Dr. Schwartz! (and he has a very good sense of humor!) Thank you Dr. Schwartz!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2627399
25/04/13 5 5 5 5 The best you can ever dream of, professional, caring and loving Dr. Thank you for the delivery of my beautiful healthy 2 kids, and the delivery of my first grandson.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1194247
22/06/10 5 5 5 5 This doctor is the most amazing doctor in the world!!!He really cares about his patients and is very on top of things. I had a challenging delivery with my little boy, and i trusted him completely. He takes his time, he answers all your questions, and there is nothing this man hasn't seen- he's been doing this for a long time. He is the best doctor- love him!!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 636324
11/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Schwartz delivered two of my three daughters. I regret not going to see him with my first child. He offers quality care regardless of insurance. He takes his time, and knows his stuff. I trust him completely.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 600118
27/05/08 2 5 4 5 I had been seeing Dr. Schwartz for regular pap smears for years before I went to him when I first got pregnant. Although he's not the most touchy-feely doctor, he knows his stuff. He will answer all your questions regardless of how many people are in the waiting room. I was very pleased with my delivery with him. Nothing phases him, he's seen it all and I would go back for my second child with him.  Respond
RID: 485160
16/01/08 4 5 5 5 Good doctor - I went to him for gynecologic problem and he seemed thorough. He called back with results and followed up.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield