Rate Dr. Arie Robert Schwartz

Dr. Arie Robert Schwartz's Ratings

Dr. Schwartz delivered both of my children! I have complete faith in him. He's knowledgable, helpful, always willing to talk to you and answer your questions, and puts you at ease in the delivery room! If I ever had another child, I would DEFINITELY go back to Dr. Schwartz! (and he has a very good sense of humor!) Thank you Dr. Schwartz!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

The best you can ever dream of, professional, caring and loving Dr. Thank you for the delivery of my beautiful healthy 2 kids, and the delivery of my first grandson.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

This doctor is the most amazing doctor in the world!!!He really cares about his patients and is very on top of things. I had a challenging delivery with my little boy, and i trusted him completely. He takes his time, he answers all your questions, and there is nothing this man hasn't seen- he's been doing this for a long time. He is the best doctor- love him!!!!

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Schwartz delivered two of my three daughters. I regret not going to see him with my first child. He offers quality care regardless of insurance. He takes his time, and knows his stuff. I trust him completely.

Submitted July 11, 2008 | flag

I had been seeing Dr. Schwartz for regular pap smears for years before I went to him when I first got pregnant. Although he's not the most touchy-feely doctor, he knows his stuff. He will answer all your questions regardless of how many people are in the waiting room. I was very pleased with my delivery with him. Nothing phases him, he's seen it all and I would go back for my second child with him.

Submitted May 27, 2008 | flag

Good doctor - I went to him for gynecologic problem and he seemed thorough. He called back with results and followed up.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2008 | flag