Dr. Julian A. Ospina-Ordonez

Rate Dr. Julian A. Ospina-Ordonez

Dr. Julian A. Ospina-Ordonez's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Ospina was VERY quick to prescribe heavy anti-depressants! I tried to explain what I was feeling, but instead of sending me for an EEG or MRI, addictive pills. I knew from the symptoms that something wasn't right in my brain. I found a new doctor who actually listened to me for more than 3 minutes, and sent me for an EEG. The results of that sent me for an MRI within two months. Turns out there was a brain tumour which needed surgery. Please find a different doctor for your own sake!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

I was surprised by his surgical skills.Wow! Other doctors I saw sent me to surgeons and he could solve the problem himself. Very calm and patient person. He is cool!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

A while ago I Made a Review That I regret, The Information I Included was More than partially incorrect, I slandered my own Family doctor, I am the one that said horrible things like "I think He Bought His License" and the person who said "If you dont want Help See Doctor Julian" I Myself Recant these Horrible things i have said against my own family doctor, Just after this review, He started Treating me Very well, I realize now i shouldnt have Slandered someone who trusted me and who I should have Given much more respect. I Trenton MacGregor sincerily and much appologies to everyone including and especially Mr. Ospina as I cant Undo What I said I can only Try to inform people i was going through a Psych Episode and was very angry and not thinking correctly. and thus take full responsibility, i beleive Dr. Julian Ospina Is a Good Man And was only trying as hard as possible to deal with a patient with seemingly endless issues. Sorry for throwing false information. Trenton MacGregor

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

sent me to a wrong specialist 2x, very quick to try to get you out and waiting times range from 1min to 1hr with an appointment, have seen hime referance his Iphone(pathetic) petrified of prescribing any narcotic painkillers which is a problem considering I have the jaw condition TMJ. seems much too aloof. very quick to wip out the prescription pad for very addictive ssri antidpressents drugs but when i had shingles he would not prescribe me even t3's, constantly forgets about labs, never looks through your chart. i now have acute TMJ as a result of being sent to the wrong specialist again. and will be seeking a new family doctor. I think he bought his license. thanks for putting me on prozac, effexor, paxil, which made me gain 100lbs, and took a year to get off the drugs, overall if you want help look up web md.. diagnose yourself i have seen him use it on his Iphone. while drinking a redbull. lol. if you dont want help go to DR. julian ****.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

Doctor Ospina is extremely fast to push very hardcore and addictive medications. I declined the prescription and then all he could do is offer another one just as hardcore. I know how hard it is to get off of some of them from a friend who is now stuck on them! The Doctor did not ask even basic questions about other factors which could be influencing my body...

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ospina is a great doctor, he is the best doctor i have ever had

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag

Excellent surgery skills. The best injection giver I've ever seen. Awesome but most of the time late.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HIM IS THAT HE LISTENS TO YOU. TAKES THE TIME

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

I don't like to wait for him in the preparation room for a minimun 20 minutes. It is so bad.

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag