Rate Dr. Heather N. Doherty

Dr. Heather N. Doherty's Ratings

I have gone to Dr. Doherty for a number of years and have always felt she has given me wonderful care and attention. Several years ago I had some serious health issues and she called me at home to see how I was doing. I never feel she is rushing me. I would recommend her to anyone. She's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

She is incredible!! Takes time to listen and go through options. Goes over notes before she comes into room to help remember you as a person and whats going on in your life. Never felt rushed, very empathetic and genuinely concerned. Very thorough yet wont do things if she doesn't feel needed. Great great great dr!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

She listens to what we as patients have to say. She is knowledgeable, professional, focuses on quality evidence based cost effective medical care. She is compassionate and genuine and it comes across in the way she communicates and interacts with her patients. Best doctor my husband and I ever had. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr Doherty is one of the nicest doctors I have ever had. She is the type of doctor you're lucky to have on your side when you're in need of an empathetic, knowledgable, and sincere doctor. She takes her time diagnosing and talking to you to make sure you understand your options and the steps that need to be taken to help you get better. No matter how far I live in San Diego, I will continue going to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

excellent person very helpful and knowleageble .I highly recomend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

She is really nice, caring, genuine. I recommend her without hesitation for all your health care needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

She is a great doctor. I was at first unsure because she seems young but she is a great listener and is not judgmental or arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Heather Doherty is an excellent physician. She is especially sensitive to elderly patient needs. She is highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

(HealthNet Insurance) Very nice, takes great notes not only on health but also on discussions, so is able to make you feel at ease by asking you about work, where you grew up, whatever came up the last time. She takes the time to get to know YOU, even if for that brief moment. I also have some anxiety issues and she was very understanding and patient - and even had some great tips for getting through an uncomfortable exam. Had a little trouble with scheduling and messages with her staff, but nothing that ruined my life - only made me miss a 1/2 day of work for no reason, but she offered to refund copay and apologized profusely for the mistake.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

Friendly, caring, and actually spends time with you, looks you in the eye and listens!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905260].votes_count ]]