Rate Dr. Aria Yarmand

Dr. Aria Yarmand's Ratings

I bought a living social deal for a 1 hour massage and adjustment. I've been to many chiropractors but this was by far the best experience. He is a great adjuster. I went in initially for neck pain. He gave me home exercises which have helped. I will be going back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Was in an accident and had a herniated disc as a result. I had constant sciatica going down my leg. He used a couple of different tables and slowly the pain started to go away. It was not instant, but its completely gone after a few weeks. Appointments were quick and I didn't have to wait. Overall, a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2010

He's awesome! Simply amazing! He really helped my back problems when no other one could. I tried everything but he proved to be the best! Very knowledgable. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2010

Injured my back at work. Took X-rays and was treated using a table he said was for a specific injury. I had some discomfort after treatment which I was warned about. The next day, I was 80% better. Continued treatment until pain was gone. Has not come back. It has been 4 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

I could not recommend this office enough. I went here after a back injury. I had recurring back pain that got to a tipping point and I was lying on my back for a weekend. Went to Dr. Aria and after some simple tests he said I have a disc problem. I left it alone until I had another incident. Went to my GP and he ordered an MRI for me. Sure enough I had an L5 disc bulge. Rather than going to physical therapy like my doctor wanted me to, I went back to clear purpose. I wish I had done that before. Doctor Aria got me better fast and I no longer have any pain. Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Went in with back pain after gardening. After a series of treatments Dr. Yarmand made it dissapear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905462].votes_count ]]