Dr. Aria Yarmand

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/01/08    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Aria Yarmand has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1470776
22/06/11 5 5 4 5 I bought a living social deal for a 1 hour massage and adjustment. I've been to many chiropractors but this was by far the best experience. He is a great adjuster. I went in initially for neck pain. He gave me home exercises which have helped. I will be going back again.
Paid (or co-pay): $32
RID: 1313291
12/12/10 4 5 4 5 Was in an accident and had a herniated disc as a result. I had constant sciatica going down my leg. He used a couple of different tables and slowly the pain started to go away. It was not instant, but its completely gone after a few weeks. Appointments were quick and I didn't have to wait. Overall, a good experience.  Respond
RID: 1224261
07/08/10 5 5 5 5 He's awesome! Simply amazing! He really helped my back problems when no other one could. I tried everything but he proved to be the best! Very knowledgable. I highly recommend him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 1138845
29/03/10 4 4 5 4 Injured my back at work. Took X-rays and was treated using a table he said was for a specific injury. I had some discomfort after treatment which I was warned about. The next day, I was 80% better. Continued treatment until pain was gone. Has not come back. It has been 4 months.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 883123
10/05/09 4 4 5 5 I could not recommend this office enough. I went here after a back injury. I had recurring back pain that got to a tipping point and I was lying on my back for a weekend. Went to Dr. Aria and after some simple tests he said I have a disc problem. I left it alone until I had another incident. Went to my GP and he ordered an MRI for me. Sure enough I had an L5 disc bulge. Rather than going to physical therapy like my doctor wanted me to, I went back to clear purpose. I wish I had done that before. Doctor Aria got me better fast and I no longer have any pain. Thank you!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $99
RID: 879490
06/05/09 4 5 5 5 Went in with back pain after gardening. After a series of treatments Dr. Yarmand made it dissapear.  Respond

23/11/08 SYSTEM: 5 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed