Rate Dr. Neda Hashemi

Dr. Neda Hashemi's Ratings

I called her because my Dr. Was out of the country and she was the on call Dr. When we called she was very rude that she was bothered in the middle of the night. Like your the on call Dr. This is your job if you Dont like find another job. And now that I have read the other review its no surprise she acted like this tonight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

She should change her staff or get them training. She should become caring towards her patients. She should become compassionate. I think if she revamps her practice and attitude and staff she could one day become a good dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr. Neda Hashemi is THE BEST! She takes the time to make small talk before any type of examination. She does not rush, she does take her time and she is very professional. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I have seen Dr Hashemi for the first time. It was not a pleasant experience. Unfortunately had a miscarriage but was not there for me when I called for questions or concerns. She relays all messages through her staff who have no medical experience and don't know how to relay my messages. She has become like a robot and she has no feelings or compassion. I will not go back to her again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Staff is very terrible they lie to you about getting things done including Dr Hashemi her self please do not go there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I have been with Dr. Hashemi since 2002 when I was pregnant with my third baby. he was very kind and at the time I had not understood much English, but she still was able to understand the reasons for my visits. She went into thorough explanations for every single medical issue or situation I was in whether it was about my stress at home with my husband. She was always kind and understanding and I could trust her with everything- she was not just a doctor, she was more of a friend. She had delivered two of my children (in 2004 & 2008 at Fair Oaks Hospital), and she always called and asked about my health afterwards. In late 2008, my financial situation was bad so I had to switch to a different medical institution, but I returned to her just last year because the ob/gyn specialist I had made my life and health miserable. I am back with her again and she is helping to me get better again, she is the most wonderful doctor I have ever been with, and she never lets anything get in the way of her client's visits. I love Dr. Hashemi more than I can express in words.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Doc is great but front office staff is extremely unprofessional. Considering another doc because of her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2432501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

We went for Dr Hashemi after looking at the reviews on the web.Dr hashemi forgot to do our initial blood screening in the first trimester, when asked why in the second trimester she does not have a answer, Also I went to other doctors to get second opinions about wrong diagnosis of Taxoplosmosis for my pregnant wife, We came to know that it is not generally tested If you don't have history of any pets or gardening. It is also not tested because of lack reliability in the local labs.. In any case we were given wrong diagnosis and because of that we lived in real misery for one month until we got confirmation from California lab that she does not have it. By the way I forgot to tell, she gave result of taxoplosmosis after the reports were sitting on her desk for one month. Is this the concern you show to your patients ? What if the Taxoplosmosis was really there ? You are ok with baby developing all defects life long just because you are taking lot of patients than you can handle.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2432500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Do not go to Dr. Hashemi. Her staff are careless about you. I had a Pap test and blood work done and never heard from them. They never call me back with the results. I called to ask and the receptionist told me to call back! These people don't care about you. Don't waste your time. Go to another doctor. I don't recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

Staff are so unfriendly and careless. They are dealing with people's health, Im wondering where that come from. Specially the receptionist she is look so unhappy. After my biopsy basically nobody did care to call me and discussed the results with me.that ended up with having 2 separated surgery and 2 cost instead of having one in a month.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905658].votes_count ]]