Rate Dr. Timothy G. Saxe

Dr. Timothy G. Saxe's Ratings

I first discovered Dr Saxe on the internet by accident. He is the best doctor that I have ever had! I really feel in my heart that he was God sent! I have been going to him for 5+ years. He isn't the type of doctor that is worried about how many patients that he can rush through his office in one day for the $$$$$. He actually CARES about his patients. I have never met another one like him. He is wonderful! I never have to wait over 5 or 10 min. either. Over the 5+ years that I have been going to him I have only came across one rude staff member and I haven't saw her for a while, so she might not even work there now. The satff is good also, but he is great!

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Saxe's bedside manner is very refreshing and his listening skills wonderful. I'm thankful for having him as my doctor.

Submitted March 30, 2007 | flag

Dr. Saxe was a God-send to me. He helped me through years of suffering and debilitation, with a wonderful bedside manner and I received hope for a better day when with him. The quality of my life is much better now, because he cares about the whole person, not just the physical.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2006 | flag

This Dr. converses with you and finds ways to help with your problem or will refer you to a specialist.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2005 | flag