You may also like

Rate Dr. Hashmat Khan

Dr. Hashmat Khan's Ratings

Excellent doctor. He recently became my parents' doctor. He is thorough, considerate and kind. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739891].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 1, 2015

An excellent doctor. He actually saved a friends life. Diagnosed Thrombosis in her leg.
She went to Emerg, and they sent her home. He called her up and insisted she go back and ask them to perform a specific test. She was two days away from flying on a vacation trip.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Very helpful doctor, called the house in the evening to discuss the results of tests which were done. Advised us to call him if we had any concerns.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][905854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

I've switched my family doctor to Dr. Khan about 5 years ago from another doctor at Kipling Heights Medical Centre. I am so happy I did, the other one fell asleep during my consult, after 1 hour and a half wait. Every time I see Dr. Khan, I don't wait at all, the appointments with him are quick because I'm already knowledgeable on the content we'll discuss in regards to my concerns. He goes beyond doing the tests, diagnosing and sending me home with a prescription. He actually recommends more physiotherapy, natural therapies and other non-medical related ideas. Our conversations are usually short, sweet, and he almost knows what the problem is without me finishing my story. I'd recommend him to anyone. He's also very kind, caring and a very good man as a person.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][905853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I'm happy with Dr. Khan as my family's doctor. I have two young kids, and he is always available to see them, and is great with them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][905852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

Dr.Khan is very thorough in his diagnoses, I find him to be extremely intelligent and articulate. He knows of what he speaks, and speaks clearly and concisely. I have had some occasion to deal with him and have left nothing but impressed everytime; his patients are all well treated and lucky to have him serve their community.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][905851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][905859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I am a 64 year old man...and have seen many doctors in my time...but this one should rewrite the text books of medicine. He is revolutionary, and greatness shall be his lot...when all is said and done his name will be written beside the likes of Ibn Sina, Ibn Zuhr, Ibn al-Haytham, Ibn al-Nafis and Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi...we all need to be mindful of this...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][905850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

Looks like there are 2 Dr. Hashmat Khans being rated here - the GOOD one is at Kipling Heights Medical clinic in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][905849].votes_count ]]