Dr. Hashmat Khan

Rate Dr. Hashmat Khan

Dr. Hashmat Khan's Ratings

Very helpful doctor, called the house in the evening to discuss the results of tests which were done. Advised us to call him if we had any concerns.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

I've switched my family doctor to Dr. Khan about 5 years ago from another doctor at Kipling Heights Medical Centre. I am so happy I did, the other one fell asleep during my consult, after 1 hour and a half wait. Every time I see Dr. Khan, I don't wait at all, the appointments with him are quick because I'm already knowledgeable on the content we'll discuss in regards to my concerns. He goes beyond doing the tests, diagnosing and sending me home with a prescription. He actually recommends more physiotherapy, natural therapies and other non-medical related ideas. Our conversations are usually short, sweet, and he almost knows what the problem is without me finishing my story. I'd recommend him to anyone. He's also very kind, caring and a very good man as a person.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

I'm happy with Dr. Khan as my family's doctor. I have two young kids, and he is always available to see them, and is great with them.

Submitted May 6, 2012 | flag

Dr.Khan is very thorough in his diagnoses, I find him to be extremely intelligent and articulate. He knows of what he speaks, and speaks clearly and concisely. I have had some occasion to deal with him and have left nothing but impressed everytime; his patients are all well treated and lucky to have him serve their community.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

I am a 64 year old man...and have seen many doctors in my time...but this one should rewrite the text books of medicine. He is revolutionary, and greatness shall be his lot...when all is said and done his name will be written beside the likes of Ibn Sina, Ibn Zuhr, Ibn al-Haytham, Ibn al-Nafis and Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi...we all need to be mindful of this...

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Looks like there are 2 Dr. Hashmat Khans being rated here - the GOOD one is at Kipling Heights Medical clinic in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

This guy is the second coming of Deepak Chopra! or maybe Deepak Mehta! whatever...hes great...took time to listen to all my stories...and did it with a smile and pleasant demenor...and this wasnt even at the clinic...this was at a Timmy's! Imagine his service in a clinic! Gotta Luv this dude, he really is a credit to his profession!

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

I have never had to wait very long at his clinic, but I have heard others complain about the waiting time before. Personally, I am changing doctors. He hasn't been a doctor for very long, and therefore his lack of experience doesn't help his patients out very much, especially since their have been many instances where he refuses to listen to my complaints and simply starts going off about what he "thinks" may be wrong. Why not just order some tests or refer to specialists who know what they are talking about? So far his track record is pretty bad, which is why I am going back to another doctor I would see as a kid, who has much more experience and actually takes the time to listen to patients. Oh yeah, he also rushes his appointments super-fast, I guess he makes more money per visit this way, at the cost of actually helping out his patients.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

At first the receptionist is very rude. When you see the doctor after the wait, he is always in a rush. Dont listen attentively either. As if he does not care. I had to change my doctor who is more caring and helpful towards patients.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag