Rate Dr. R. Tage Welindt

Dr. R. Tage Welindt's Ratings

I actually ENJOY going to the dentist! The office is not only clean but decorated lovely, the magazines are always current -- I always want to read them but the office is so efficient I rarely get to glance at the covers --. The front desk is so friendly and accommodating...it's never problematic to find an appointment time because Lynn always does. The stained glass in each office is simply gorgeous and I can watch tv the minute i get into the chair...yet I never do because each and every assistant always engages me in fun conversations. Dr. Welindt has simply performed outstanding work on my teeth: I have a chipped front tooth and you can't even tell due to his talent. Might I also mention I never feel a thing? I had my crowns replaced and it felt like I was getting my teeth cleaned! Love every thing about this highly-skilled, incredibly warm and friendly practice. Exquisite Smiles is the perfect name for their practice!

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Outstanding dentist for all ages. Was referred by my GP to him after moving to the area. I in turn recommended him to my elderly mother, my husband and my son now goes to him as well. Not only a good doctor, but a nice person as well - who goes the extra mile for his patients.

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag

A great dentist with a good staff. Extremely professional and personable and especially good at listening to his patients.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2008 | flag