Rate Dr. Keith B. Raskin

Dr. Keith B. Raskin's Ratings

When I first met Dr. Raskin, I was in extreme pain, from lack of cartilage in my wrists. I had been told that my only recourse would be total fusion of my wrists, which I found terrifying. Dr. Raskin assured me that there was another way, that I would be pain free and have wrist mobility. Which is exactly what he did for me. He is literally a miracle worker, who approaches his surgery as an artist, precise in every detail. His infectious enthusiasm and tremendous compassion for his patients is unparalleled. He surrounds himself with a wonderful staff, and I have to say that I cannot thank him, and them, enough, My only caveat is make sure you have a good health insurance policy. You pay what you get for, and Dr. Raskin is the best. But make sure you have the coverage first.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

great doctor. great staff. great result. played tennis two days after procedure.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

I was more than pleased since my accident happened, to the way Dr. Raskin and his staff handled the situation. The outcome of the operation was above expectations, an impeccable Job!!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Raskin is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I have been a patient of his for 8 years, when I broke my wrist and had major complications as a result. Other doctors told me nothing could be done other than stapling my wrist. When I was lucky enough to find Dr. Raskin, I knew I was in the best of hands (literally). He was able to fix my wrist as if it was brand new. I then had multiple hand surgeries with him, as well, and he did an incredible job. You will never meet a warmer, more compassionate, and caring doctor and human being. Dr. Raskin gives each of his patients all the time in the world. You never feel rushed or brushed over. His entire staff is wonderful, also. Gabby, one of the PAs, is amazing. She is sweet, caring, and very gentle. I have had 7 surgeries with Dr. Raskin, and he truly has become family. If you need an orthopedic surgeon, do not think twice. Dr. Raskin is the best in his field and the best overall!!

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Raskin did a great job on my wrist, and i would recommend him highly. He repaired my torn S-L and TFCC ligaments, and 3 months post surgery, i have regained 95% of my mobility and 100% of my strength. I experience zero residual pain. i was told he is the best in his field, so why go to anyone but the best? he is professional, personable, and most importantly, an excellent surgeon. the staff at dr raskin's office is also amazing. Ahsley and Gabby, the physician assistants are two of the most professional, intelligent, compasionate, and attentive people i have ever met. Dr Raskin's knowledge of wrist ailments, and the personal touch he and his team provided throughout my treatment was unsurpassed. they took the time to answer all my questions pre op (and i had a lot, as i was pretty nervous), and they all took a personal interest in my case, and in my progress since surgery. An outstanding team who was able to provide superb results.

Submitted March 3, 2013 | flag

I had surgery on my hand last year, and I went to several surgeons before choosing Dr. Raskin. First of all, my injury was rare so I wanted a doctor with plenty of experience, who knew was they were doing. Dr. Raskin was recommended by health care professionals that I knew, and he did not disappoint. I talked to others who were fascinated by the prospect of working on my hand - but I had no interest in satisfying someone's curiosity. My surgery was fairly complicated, yet he and Gabrielle Lanzetta were patient and explained not only the surgery, but also the recovery process. The goal was a process to return my hand to complete functionality, not only a clean surgery. Also a note, there are other surgeons who have experience, but their offices seemed more like a factory. Dr. Raskin and his staff will take the time to talk and listen and involve you in the process. I would recommend anyone to this doctor. I am fully functional and extremely happy with the results!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

I can’t be grateful enough to Dr.K.Raskin and his wonderful assistant Gaby for all the care during and after surgery .They are very knowledgeable and compassionate when I needed them most. I live in Canada and Dr.Raskin and Gaby continue to follow up with my Doctor. I would highly recommend Dr.Raskin and his team.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

I cannot say enough praise for Dr. Raskin. After going for opinion after opinion of other doctors who didn't know what was going on with my hand,I walked into his office he looked at my hand for 3 minutes drew a diagram of it and showed me exactly what my problems were. He is the most patient, warm dr. I've ever had. He explains everything and tells you honestly what to expect from and after surgery and your outcomes. He doesn't rush you and answers your questions more thoroughly than any dr. i've ever sat with. I look forward to my visits with him and the outcome is as advertised. His PAs Gaby and Ashley are the best in the field. They are knowledgeable, warm and great to talk to. They answer your emails quickly and thoroughly and believe me I know b/c prior to surgery I sent them a 12 question email and every question was completely responded to. They are all top notch and Dr. Raskin is just amazing. I will be forever grateful to him. No hesitation to highly recommend him. JH

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Raskin is an outstanding physician. I was referred to him when my wrist was severely fractured in a horseback-riding accident. He did a superb job surgically repairing my wrist, and within months I was as good as new. He has a compassionate demeanor, and he explained my condition and the relevant procedures with patience and enthusiasm. Moreover, his staff was highly attentive and professional. I give him the highest possible recommendation.

Submitted June 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Keith Raskin and his staff - Gabby & Ashley - comprise the greatest medical team I have ever dealt with. They are incredibly knowledgable of the field and confident in their craft. It seems that almost no injury is without resolve to this team. I had a deep cut that ran through the length of my arm on a Sunday. The ER stitched it, but a relative recommended I see Dr. Raskin and his team. Understanding the urge, he fit me in Monday morning. We learned through X-rays that the cut affected the tendon and if I wasn't in surgery ASAP, I would risk loving movement in the hand. By Tuesday afternoon, I was out of my first surgery - a quite pleasant experience that the team completed in a warm, private hospital. 8 months later, which included 6 months of physical therapy, my arm and hand has fully recovered and tests show it is actually stronger than prior to the injury. I give Dr. Raskin's practice my highest recommendation. Victor

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag