Rate Dr. Ron E. Grassi

Dr. Ron E. Grassi's Ratings

BOGUS ALERT !. The 2 unfavorable reviews below {2 & 3 star} are likely BOGUS ! They are posted by the same person that does not identify themselves. Probably another envious Chiropractor in town that competes for business with Dr Grassi. I have known Dr Grassi since Medical & Law School in Chicago as we used to run in races together, Over the past 20 years I have referred numerous patients, Dr's & Attornies to Dr Grassi. Each and every one gives him a solid A+ rating....D. Wilson, MD.,JD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Attorney. Dr Grassi came highly reccomended to me / our Law Firm to testify as an Expert Witness in Chiropractic Medicine & Biomechanics. Very impressed with his ability to translate difficult medical language into useful and interesting information to the Jury. His honest and down to earth demeanor in the court room assisted in our prevailing in this case . Rick H .MD.,JD.,PhD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

He's okay to see AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A LAWSUIT ISSUE. STAY AWAY HE'S AN AMBULANCE CHASER!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

RON GROSSI MAY BE A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR BUT HE'S NOT THE NICEST ONE AROUND. I WAS LOOKING FOR SECOND OPINION WHEN I WAS SEEING DOCTORS FOR MY AUTO INJURIES, I WASN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THIS CHIROPRACTOR AND CHOSE NOT TO SEE HIM ANYMORE. SINCE I DIDN'T CONTINUE CARE WITH HIM HE THREATENED ME AND SAID "I AM GOING TO SCREW YOU OVER AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE CRAP SO I WILL GET ALL MY MONEY FROM YOUR LAWSUIT AND HE ALSO SAID " I WILL MAKE YOU LOOK BAD AND DESTROY YOUR WHOLE CASE" . HE NEVER ACTUALLY RENDERING ANY SERVICES TO ME HE GAVE ME VERBAL ADVICE AND VERBALLY THREATENED ME I FIND THIS BEHAVIOR VERY UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND I HOPE HE HASN'T DONE THIS TO ANYONE ELSE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Great Doc. Got me right back to work at Pratt. in engineering. Feel even better than before the injury. Cindy O....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Great Doc, Chiro. As a performer and musician, I've been to many. He stands out. Very high quality care. I could not have been more satisfied with my treatment. JWG, Boulder, CO.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

Extraordinary Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Nice too!. Diagnosed and fixed my problem. Works close with other specialists. Have referred friends. Got same results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906195].votes_count ]]