Rate Dr. Ward Hazen

Dr. Ward Hazen's Ratings

Ward Hazen is a brilliant and compassionate man. I had been suffering from back problems for years and went from doctor to doctor with no success. He immediately diagnosed my problem (and my knee problem as well) and performed Matrix Repatterning on me and I feel 1000% better. At last - someone who listened to me and correctly diagnosed me! I will be eternally grateful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

His knowledge and wisdom in his field give you confidence in this Dr...and with his treatments and advises...you will see good results...(I saw with my own eyes very good results)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Have had 2 car accident injuries. He treated both. His multiple modality treatment not only led to full recovery, but very speedy compared to my last chiropractor. His gentle professional demeanor makes it easy to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

While I am sure he is knpwledgable I felt like I was not of importance, who takes a phone call from their investment broker during treatment, and when you book a half hour appointment and he doesnt have time to do a full treatment twice this is very frustrating, not to mention it isnt very helpful when you have to keep leaving the room to help other patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

I doubt there is a more knowledgeable person re the human body. From carpal tunnel to major back pain even digestion. He knows his stuff and then some! He is kind and compassionate. And remarkably humble, just doesn't like seeing anyone in pain. I have seen him regularly since he started practicing in Stratford. He never rushes, really listens and asks questions. Values humanity. When i recently fell on hard financial times, and had also had an injurious fall, he insisted I still have treatments, as a "gift", as he couldn't stand to see me in pain. AND he makes house calls when needed. Unbelievable. More Angel than man, me thinks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906295].votes_count ]]