Rate Dr. Edward Katime

Dr. Edward Katime's Ratings

Please do not use Dr Katime. he is the worst docter in the world i had strep throat and he had his office call me and tell me i had strep and needed to take clindamycin after getting of another antibiotic for a sinus infection . i went there 3 days later and told him im going diarrhea 5-10 times a day and my throat still hurts. He told me he dosent know what to tell me and to ethier go to the hospital or go back to my regular internist and that i need a shot to get rid of the strep. The strep went away a day later. im 22 years old and now diagnosed with C-diff colitis and lost 30 pounds and out of work for 3 weeks. i would never tell anybody to use this docter as he never even called to check on my well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

I had been to two other Ent specialists, and a neouologist due to headaches) that were actually sinus issues. This doctor finally diagnosed me correctly. I am so impressed with his bedside manor, and knowledge, that I told my GP that he should refer all of his patients to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Dr. Katime and his staff are exceptional! My family and I have been going here for 16 years. Dr. Katime is extremely knowledgable and courteous. A lot of my co-workers see him too. He is very well respected by his peers also!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

Dr. Katime is a terrific Doctor. He spents a very good amount of time with his patients. He is extremely knowledgable. I've been to two other ENT Dr.'s over the past 15 years and by far he is the best. My whole family sees Dr. Katime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

i saw one negative comment here regarding Dr katime that he lacks knowledge iam shocked anybody looking for an amazing doctor its Dr katime..i had been to 2 different ent and my primary care physician did all he can plus i went to a neurologist nobody knew what was going on but dr katime helped me i suffered months then dr katime diagnosed my problem i was finally cured after 10 days taking the right medication..he is the best thanks doctor ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Magncare - Dr. Katime saved my LIFE!!!!!!! I went to see him for a follow up after a sinus infection. During the examination he felt a nodule in my neck. I went for a sonogram that day, the very next day he phoned me on a Saturday morning to advise me to go for a needle biopsy. Turns out I HAD thryoid cancer. I am cancer free and IT could have grown in my body for years before being detected by a general doctor!! I am cancer free because of DR. KATIME

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I thought he was great. I wanted sinus surgery b4 seeing him and he really tries to avoid surgery. He is VERY patient and personable, he takes his time, and he always gave me a good exam when i had sinus infections, i never had a single doubt in his ability.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

I thought he was great. Very patient. Talks to you first and takes the history, is very calm, then discusses with you things then does the exam, i felt he spend as much time on me as required, and i never felt rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

This doctor lacked so much knowledge, I was shocked after my office visit because of reading the other so called "reviews". He had everybody in and out in more more than 5-10 minutes. I saw 3 new patients also walking out and telling their friends and spouses that he didn't know what the cause of their problems was and he couldn't help them. Honestly, it's a miracle he's been practicing so long. One would never know by him exam or evaluation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

My son is his patient and he is an excellent doctor.He takes his time to make sure you have a full understanding of everything. He went as far as to ask me if I wanted to go to another doctor for a second opinion. I would recommend him to everyone. I have and I will continue as long as he practices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906360].votes_count ]]