Rate Dr. James J. Panzarella

Dr. James J. Panzarella's Ratings

Had him for twenty years. He's a good listener and cool personality. I've been treated for many ailments over the years. He engages me in a very personable and comprehensive discussion and I feel comfortable with his treatments. When he's not available, I have seen Dr. L. and FNP C. For a family practice, I would recommend his services to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Great office; Entire staff is helpful and knowledgeable. Glad Kathy Kurtz left , seemed really burned out and irritable last time I saw her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Went here very briefly. it felt very much like a business transaction no care whatsoever.very sad overall poor place. Done there now thank goodness

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

This is the worst practice ever!!! No wonder they are accepting new patients all the time. They cant keep them. The only person that was kind and considerate is Kathy Kurtz, but she's gone now. They went out of network without my knowledge for tox screenings and now they are refusing to pay the $500 bill. Colleen, the office manager is rude, and speaks to patients like she is reading a script. Do not switch to this practice, they are terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Dr. Panzarella misdiagnosed me 3 times and his former NP (Kathy) was the only person I would ever deal with...well, she is gone and so am I. New nurses and NP are awful and the receptionists are rude and utterly useless! Spent more time telling me I am fine than exhausting ways to diagnose me. New doctor diagnosed me after 1 visit/round of bloodwork. Dr. P does however have a nice sportscar and tan now that he's made his $$$$$$ See ya!!!! What a shame because he was once a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

LOVE THIS STAFF/OFFICE! Best doc I have been to in a long time!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I had Kathy as my FNP and she was great. I miss her very much, and I hope she is doing well. I am pretty happy with my new person. She has been following up on a new diagnosis of mine quite well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Very intelligent, thorough and helpful.best doctor ive had yet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

I have been a patient at Dr Panzarella's Family Care Medicine for many years. I always made my appintments with Kathy Kurtz. She's THE BEST; love her! Now I see she's left the Family Care Practice, and I'm wondering if anyone knows where she went!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2011

Kathy Kurtz, FNP left last week. She was the best! Dr. Panzarella is a good MD. I do NOT trust the other FNP to make decisions in regard to my care. She does not listen to your concerns. The staff are not always helpful. Seems like the good folks are leaving. Not sure that I'm going to stay with them either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906394].votes_count ]]