Rate Dr. A. Kronenwald

Dr. A. Kronenwald's Ratings

Dr.Kronenwald was fantastic for my son's circumcision. Sharon (his assistant) was very friendly and explained things very clearly. He did 4 boys in one lot (mine was first) then came out and sat down in the waiting room to talk to the parents (took about an hour for him to do all 4). He gave more info and details about care and what to expect in the coming days with the healing. He also allowed us to ask questions if we had any. He was friendly and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Kronenwald cared for my father at St. Joseph's Villa. He was helpful and compassionate , especially when my father's life was ending. He answered all our questions and offered to have us keep in contact with him in the last hours if we had any concerns. I am grateful for the years of care and kindness he has shown my father before his passing.

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

Always runs behind expect to wait 60 to 90 minutes. Very personable and easy to chat with. Basic family physician, if I was really sick would want to see a physician with a little more up to date approach.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

A subperb doctor. Waiting time is someties high, but that is due to the fact he will not send anyone out early just to stay on the clock. Very compasionate and knowledgeable. I fear when he retires.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Hello, what planet are you raters on. If you wait any less than 1 hour in this office, it's definitely a good day. Expect longer!!. I have never seen someone out to grab fees like him. He never used to be like that. Have been with him for 30 years. Take 2 children in, 1 is booked for something, wait for 1.5 hours in waiting room, ask him to look at the other child for less than a 2 minute issue, FORGET IT. You need to return another day and start all over again. Why? Billing. Ask for another opinion or to see a specialist......God help you. Now you have insulted his ability to practice. You have to dance around the issue, and try and make it so he thinks sending you somewhere else is his idea. If there were available doctors, I think his waiting room would be far less of an issue. He really needs to do some soul searching, and maybe it's time to retire.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

Has been my doctor since 1978. Kind, compassionate and never rushes you out the door. Always takes the time to listen to what you have to say. You never have to wait very long for an appointment. I consider him irreplaceable.

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag

I first met Dr. Kronenwald in 1979 while he was still practicing in the hospital, when my husband was hosptalized due to a serious illness and remained in the hospital for 1year 1/2 . Dr Kronenwald gave me so much hope and encouragement and showed an extreme amount of kindness and conpassion When I discovered he was going to be a general practitioner I did not rest until I found out where he was setting up his practice and the rest is history. I am still his patient and through the years while my husband was still living, he gave him great care. He is still the kind and considerate doctor that I met back in 1979

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

Usually a little behind schedule, but when it is your time, you have all the time you want. Concerned with more than just your immediate medical problem, discusses family and life issues as well. Very personal, well informed, NOT a pill pusher. I am very glad I found him 15 years ago!

Submitted April 1, 2008 | flag