Rate Dr. Nancy A. Spinelli

Dr. Nancy A. Spinelli's Ratings

Had a very nice experience. Her staff were friendly and courteous on the phone and in person. Dr. Spinelli was very friendly and I was completely comfortable with her. Ended up getting a mole removed and I barely felt the shot. I'm glad I found her and I highly recommend. She is very busy though and as a new patient the soonest I could get an appointment could was in 3 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2432553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Spinelli is very pleasant and professional. I was considering laser hair removal. She patiently answered all my questions about the procedure including the type of laser she uses so that I could research it further. What I love is that she is the one that does the laser procedure rather than a nurse or technician. A lot of day spas now offer laser hair removal, but a doctor does not do the procedure! I have had 4 treatments now and the results are amazing. I have never had to wait more that 10 minutes for my laser appointment and her staff was always friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Spinelli.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

You have to wait like a year for an appt. Very hard. Phone is always busy, hard to get through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Spinelli did an excellent job with my Botox treatment. She is knowledgable and doesn't push additional treatments. I liked the fact that follow up Botox corrections are without charge. However, I will NOT return solely due to the rude, unprofessional manner of the front office staff! They ignore patients, while they chatter constantly about personal matters. A patient seems to be a bother for them. The receptionist was so rude, she told me to "hold on" while she finished her conversation about a restaurant, than took my forms, as if it was such a bother. I pay cash for my Botox, and basically can go anywhere. Which I will do, only because of staff, not Dr. Spinelli.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

I would love to keep going to this doctor if it weren't for the rude obnoxious staff there. No one needs to deal with unprofessional people like that. Ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Found it strange that there was not a nurse or second person present during full body check.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Spinelli was so sweet and very knowledgeable and did an excellent job on a growth I had removed from my leg. I would recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

This Doctor purchased her practice from an excellent dermatologist. She has turned it into a money-machine. She does no floow-up. No rewsponse to phone calls or FAXes once she gets paid. AVOID! Very unprofessional!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I went for a full body exam and got a clean bill of health. I was asked to strip to my underwear and she checked my entire body. It was a little embarrassing but I know I got a complete exam. Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

I was very unhappy with Dr. Spinelli. After spending $800 on 6 treatments of Microdermabrasion she tells me that my insurance will pay for my next 6 visits. So instead of $120 per visit, I could have paid $40. Also, she removed a mole from my face that left a huge scar. She roughly pulled out the stitches also leaving little "pimple like" scars around the hole where she removed my mole. I had to go to a plastic surgeon to fix her awful work and even my Primary Care doc said what a bad job she did. I will NEVER recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][906538].votes_count ]]