Dr. Donald Werry

Rate Dr. Donald Werry

Dr. Donald Werry's Ratings

I have had 2 hip replacements and since then have been very active. Excellent doctor, respectful and kind.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2012 | flag

I had a total hip replacement in 2000 at the age of 36, to date I have not had any trouble and have been extremely happy with Dr. Werry's work. I look forward to him replacing my knee in the near future.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

I had my right hip replaced at the age of 30 in 2002. After being told by other surgeons that I was too young I was happy to hear Dr Werry felt different. I had wanted to start a family but was unable to due to all the pain meds I was on but after the replacement was happy to become a mom in just a little over a year later. The most genuine compliment I can give Dr Werry is the fact I am returning to have him replace my knee

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

Excellent, knowledgeable, professional and caring orthopedic surgeon. As a fellow physician, Dr. Werry did an outstanding job on my hip replacement surgery - the highest compliment I can provide to a colleague!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag

The comments here are correct. Dr Werry is an extremely skilled surgeon - resulting in an incredibly fast recovery from a total hip replacement (twice!). The absence of drainage and bruising/inflamation after surgery was a very pleasant surprise and indicative of the success of the operation.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Werry recently did a hip replacement for me. He is an outstanding surgeon. He has followed me for several years and he always took the time to monitor my condition properly and decide on the right time for surgery. On the day of surgery he was very attentive and reassuring to me and my husband. He is a terrific doctor and a very capable surgeon. Highly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

An excellent doctor; extremely competent for knee and hip surgeries and also a very nice person.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag

I have had two hip replacements done by Dr. Werry. He is truly an exceptional doctor. He always takes the time to explain what he is going to do and even teaches you how to read your x-ray to better understand your conditional. He would be hard to beat.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

Outstanding surgeon. Prompt, thorough, and very up to date in his procedures. Willing to spend necessary time to explain procedures completely. HIGHLY recommended!!

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

competent, communicates very well...I'm happy with him and his work

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag