Dr. Aruna Koduri

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Aruna Koduri has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5512159
04/06/14 5 5 5 5 We drive many miles and still go wherever she practices. She is now moved to San Leandro facility. But we would still happy to drive there. She is caring, tells you things that are important whether you ask or not. First choice for kids.
RID: 2628308
26/04/13 5 5 5 5 She’s is one of the Few good doctors at Hayward Kaiser. She’s the only reason why we stuck around with Kaiser insurance.
RID: 1388637
16/03/11 5 5 5 5 Best Pediatrics Dr. in Bay Area! She takes care of all of my kids, nieces and nephews in the bay area. Top Notch!!  Respond
RID: 503501
03/02/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Koduri cared for my 3 children. She is very thorough and caring. She always asked about my other children even when it wasn't their appt. I wish we had not changed insurance and we could still she her. You will not find a better peditrician for your children.
RID: 55077
07/11/06 5 5 5 SHE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR YOU CAN HAVE FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE!!