Dr. Christen Allaman

Rate Dr. Christen Allaman

Dr. Christen Allaman's Ratings

I recently had two cataract surgeries (Left and Right Eyes) and had great results! I can see better now than ever! Dr. Allaman is a talented surgeon with a kind and knowlegable staff. I highly recommend his services for anyone needing their cataracts removed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

there isn't a better opthamologist ANYWHERE than dr allaman. extremely knowledgeable, personable, and sincerely interested in helping your eyes. he also operated on my sister. she had cataracts and glaucoma and is very pleased with the surgeries. he spends a lot of time explaining and answering questions and never hurries you. most importantly, he's cutting edge, and knows what he's doing. you won't regret going to dr allaman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

This last month I had cataract surgery by Christen Allaman. He is a scholar and a gentleman who knows his business to the nth degree. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of eye surgery. Allaman and his office staff are kind people who care about their patients. They fully explain what to expect and are3 absolutely supportive pre and post surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Outstanding practice. Had cataract surgery in both eyes with outstanding results. I no longer need glasses for near, mid-range and far vision. Dr. Allaman was an excellent doctor and I would recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone who wants a top-notch ophthalmologist and surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2432623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

When Dr. K. McKenzie retired he chose Dr. C. Allaman to take his practice, saying, "He is a brilliant surgeon, a Star". In the intervening 19 years I have seen Dr. Allaman's excellence in all aspects of eye care. His office staff are professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. On Mar. 26, 2013 he performed a complicated cataract/glaucoma procedure on my rt. eye. Prior to surgery I had zero vision. On my drive to post-op visit on Mar. 27, I was able to read the freeway overpass signs and visually able to identify everyone that I knew. I am a senior senior, and had worn glasses for many years. I do not need them now. Gratefully, Kathleen Bowers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

I was afraid to have cataract surgery and now I am so grateful that I did. Dr. Allaman and his staff eased me through the whole procedure. I feel that I have my life back. I was becoming reclusive. Now I walk, drive and bike with confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

I am a very happy patient of Dr. Allaman. He is my hero. My experience was wonderful. The surgery was easy and a success. I am a monovision patient and wore a contact in my left eye for 25 years. I now have a permanent lens in my eye and I can read perfectly. I had surgery on October 22, 2013 and I could read without glasses the next day. Dr. Allaman has made my life so much better and easier it is truly a miracle. He is so personable and kind and is very professional.I think everyone who needs cataract surgery should see Dr. Allaman. I love him because he changed my quality of life. I'm in my 70s and appreciate his compassion. Sincerely Fran Holbrook

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr. Allaman and his staff are wonderful, efficient, polite and professional. Dr Allaman took time to explain to me just what to expect and I am delighted with the results. The surgery was well orchestrated and very professional and personally kind to me. I always felt well taken care of and the results are just wonderful!! Dr. Allaman thank you! I will recommend you to all of my family and friends. To have good eye site is a blessing and you and your staff made that possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2013

Today, for the first time since 3rd grade (and I’m old) I can see 20/20 in both eyes without glasses or contacts. Miracles do happen thanks to Dr. Allaman. Upon the diagnosis of cataracts, Dr, Allaman recommended a lens implant. I took his advice. The operation was short and painless. The cataract and astigmatism are gone, and my vision is perfect. In only one day after surgery, I can read a book, and see the stars all by myself. Dr. Allaman, you are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Excellent care, staff was knowledgeable, listened and were attentive. Dr. Allaman demonstrated great skill in performing my two lens implants. I experienced no pain and was able to go to work within a few hours following each surgery.Before and after the procedures Dr. Allaman spent time with me explaining the procedure and was available to answer questions. In the surgery suit I noted that he took exceptional care to prevent infection and he charted each procedure immediately after coming out of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907668].votes_count ]]