Dr. Kenneth A. Grossman

Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Grossman

Dr. Kenneth A. Grossman's Ratings

Dr. Grossman's front office is insensitive, lazy, dispassionate and incompetent. I have serious cancerous growths on my face and I need an emergency appointment. They will not schedule me. They tell me to call every 30 minutes for a cancellation. I have done that to no avail.gI have been a patient for many years and they could care less. I had a standing appointment on Saturdays which Dr. Grossman has eliminated. Do not go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

this dr came highly recommended and he is horrible. the staff is rude. impossible to get an appt. when u do u wait over a half hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

His is considered tops in his field. Very difficult to get an appointment. I know of someone who swears by him - Dr. Gross helped her son with an unusual problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Love Dr. Grossman. He is the best dermatologist I've ever seen. He puts you right at ease, is very kind and extremely thorough and knowledgable. I bring a list of questions and he answers every one without making me feel rushed. I'm very hard to please and I consider him an excellent doctor. I trust him. He is very honest about options and costs for procedures. Yes I wish he would accept insurance, but who can blame him? Insted of spending all of his time fighting with insurance companies he treats patients. It's difficult to get an apt. but he is well worth the wait. He's top of the line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

None better. Additionally, Dr. Ken & his staff went WAY, WAY, WAY beyond the call of duty to find me when a test result needed following up & my contact info was outdated. They prevented a serious health crisis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Dr. Grossman is by far the best dermatoligist in this area. With his knowledge and experience he doesn't have to take insurance. By the time you've paid your copays with all these other dermatoligists you could have seen Dr. Grossman and been cured. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I have seen over a dozen dermatologists in my life, and the first thought I had upon leaving Dr. Grossman's office is that his practice takes professionalism to a whole new level. He is without question one of the best dermatologists in the Monmouth County area (Dr. Orsini is another). He is friendly, makes direct eye contact throughout your visit, offers thorough diagnosis and relevant information, and gives you ample opportunity to ask questions. I wish I had visited him much sooner than I did, but I was deterred by his payment policy (no insurance accepted, cash or check only). He books at least three months in advance, but rest assured when your appointment arrives it will be well worth the wait. To say this man is highly recommended would be an understatement. Thank you, Dr. Grossman, for restoring my faith in dermatology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Very nice and gets right to the job. Explains everything he is doing . He answers all my questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Grossman is the best. He loves what he does. I wish he'd take insurance, but I can't blame him for not doing so. His place is a factory, but not in a bad way. He gives you what you need. He is quick and to the point and he knows his job well. There is no better dermatologist, and boy, does he love inspecting your moles. He whipped out a polaroid from 30 years ago to see if my mole had grown. That's thorough, even though I was in and out of the examination room in less than 10 minutes. If you need skin care and you can get an appointment he is worth the wait. Unlike some other dermatologists he knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Grossman is without a doubt the best dermatologist in monmouth county, but getting an appointment is a NIGHTMARE. I am an existing appointment, and am lucky if i can get an appointment within 5 months of calling his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][907678].votes_count ]]