Rate Dr. Paul Scolieri

Dr. Paul Scolieri's Ratings

He's just a great, wonderful doctor. Caring, concerned, knowledgable, helpful, easy to talk to and he actually listens to what you have to say (which is a rare find.) My first visit with him, he found a major problem, after sending me for a simple chest x-ray which my old PCP didn't and/or couldn't find. (Needless to say, I no longer have that PCP.) After Dr. Scolieri's findings, he referred me to a great doctor to have my surgery done as the surgery I needed was not in his speciality. From his early findings, and an immediate referral to the surgeon, my lung cancer was caught in the early stages and I'm still alive and so far, cancer free. My many thanks to Dr. Scolieri and his help. I would refer anyone to him. He's just a great doctor. THANK YOU DR. SCOLIERI. You are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Very good doctor. Very knowledgeable. Takes his time and explains things to you. Very friendly. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

I have recently suffered multiple health issues requiring visits to numerous doctors. I felt like nobody was taking my complaints seriously or just passing me on to another physician. Just when I was about to give up, I was referred to Dr. Scolieri. He spent the most time with me out of all my encounters, and arrived at a diagnosis I was not willing to believe. However, since I was at my wits end, I underwent the testing he recommended and started the treatment as prescribed. All I can say is that I now feel wonderful. He is the most caring physician I have ever met. I recommend him highly. In fact, I have already referred several family members and friends, and they rave more about him at gatherings than I do. The medical community is lucky to have such an wonderful asset.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

His diagnostic skills are outstanding. I had previously seen 3 other ENT's in the Pittsburgh area, but none were able to correctly discover my problem. I was extremely impressed with the amount of time he spent with me during each visit. Furthmore, I have never had a doctor who personally returns all of my phone calls. My life is now so much better since I have been treated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908162].votes_count ]]