You may also like

Rate Dr. John Dimock

Dr. John Dimock's Ratings

Seems more concerned with ego than patient care..told my pharmacist to "stop bothering him"...wow...Time to retire. Also found him rude, seemed to be more concerned with his opinion rather than clinical fact..terrible "bed side manner"....just seemed that everything was a nuisance and beyond him. Nice....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

this is a pseudo-psychiatrist, late, rude, enjoys making crude remarks, this guy will set you back farther than when you started, stay away at all cost. There is a reason he doesn't have a waiting list for appointments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2753492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

This guy should be seeing a psychiatrist not acting as one. Look at his ratings in November 2014 and you will see two 5 star ratings. Read those comments. I wonder who wrote them? What kind of doctor acts as his own shill on a ratings website? I mean seriously wtf? This guy's behaviour would be hilarious if it wasn't so harmful to the most vulnerable people. Thankfully for myself I managed to find an actual professional.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2700633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

On my first visit he started out by talking with his mouthful and asked me a few queations after. Then spent approximately 25 minutes complaining about his ex wife leaving him the day before. Also completely made fun of me, saying i must be a drug addict cause of the town i grew uo in. I went back for a follow up on the meds he gave me for borderline personality disorderand again complained about his ex wife, asking me over and over if I knew a woman named Amy, which I dont. Once again made fun of where I grew up, and then said I must be steal from work cause thats what people like me do. Also when I told him I want to kill myself he told me to not think of it it and just be happy. Horrible psychiatrist, arrogant, and extremely unprofessional. Surprised he hasnt been sued yet.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2628738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. Dimock is calm, intense listener, systematic, caring, and willing to be tough on you, if it solves root issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

He was 20 minutes late, consistently confrontational and accusatory, and did not allow me to discuss my symptoms. I won't be filling the prescription he gave me, since he wrote it without ever allowing me to talk about my symptoms, and I certainly won't be taking him up on his suggestion that I return to him for therapy. Seeing him was a hugely discouraging experience.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2612241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

This site is unbelievable. This doctor has no staff-runs a busy practice alone, yet gets 3 stars for staff. Need one say more about this useless and slanderous site. The only reason you dont get sued is that you are American and therefore apparently untouchable. Get a Canadian site you cowards.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2608909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

saw him for three sessions, the worst things is that you felt better before seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2571348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

This guy lacks the most basic of bedside manners. He is condescending and arrogant to say the very least. His treatment is solely PRESCRIPTIVE. Don't bother asking questions, or expressing your concerns. They will only be ignored. He is a know it all who couldn't care less about his patients. Oh and don't be surprised if he "recommends" for you to see a therapist by the name of Shelley Briscoe Dimock (his wife). What a joke!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2491376].votes_count ]]