Dr. Mark J. Domet

Rate Dr. Mark J. Domet

Dr. Mark J. Domet's Ratings

We love seeing Dr. Domet. He always spends enough time with us and answers all of our questions/ concerns thoroughly. We feel very comfortable under his care, and wouldn't go anywhere else!

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

We have been seeing Dr. Domet for 18 years. My kids love him. He always follows up to check on the kids. I have to agree with all of the other positive reviews posted.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH. I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY KIDS TO HIM FOR 26 YEARS WITHOUT A SINGLE COMPLAINT. PERFECT CARE TO THE POINT OF GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND THE EXPECTED.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

We switched to Dr. Domet when Dr. Rath retired, reason being is they were both the best and I wanted to stay with the best! He is very very thorough in his physicals or when treating illnesses. His bedside manner is out of this world and my kids are very comfortable with him! He goes above and beyond with his patients...one of the best in my opinion, I hope there are more doctors following in his footsteps the world would be a much better place!! We Love Him!!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Domet came highly recommended to us. He diagnosed in minutes our daughter needed her tonsils and adnoids removed. Our previous pediatrician could not figure it out even after many tests and hospital visits. Both of our children are very comfortable with him and is never an issue "going to the doctors office"

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag

Ive been seeing Dr. Domet for over 23 years now. He was my doctor growing up and is still my doctor now. He is very knowledgeable and has actually saved my life TWICE with two different VERY RARE diseases I have had. He is the only doctor out of the 9 I saw at the age of 5 who diagnosed me on this rare condition and saved my life. When I had kidney stones not only was he the one who diagnosed me but the other docs said it was back problems. I went to a urologist and they wouldn't admit me to the hospital and HE FOUGHT the doctor and admitted me himself so I could get the care needed. Dr. Domet is one of the BEST doctors I have ever met, all my family uses him and regardless if he is a pediatrician or not he will see you just because he cares no matter your age. So if your looking for one of the best doctor's for your children. I would give him a call 402-778-6900

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

All four children have seen Dr. Domet for the past 12 years. He's the kindest, most thorough Doc with whom I've ever had the pleasure of interacting. He's overworked, but he always follows through. He'll call back, unsolicited, to see if the patient is doing better. His dedication to the children is never in question.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Domet has been very helpful with our children and has been very available after hours (which is when all children seem to get sick!) He has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. We have never waited long for an appointment and he is very open to discussing our concerns or issues. He was highly recommended to us and rightly so!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Domet is wonderful with my 2 children. He is very gentle with them. He listens to my concerns and answers all my questions, never rushing through the appointment. He came highly recommended to me, and I have to agree...he's the best.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2008 | flag