Rate Dr. Thomas A. Heggen

Dr. Thomas A. Heggen's Ratings

love him. wish he would come back . always took his time never rushed. really cared about you said

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Best DR EVER! Miss him! He was amazing. Always listened eas VERY concerned and never rushed! Always checked EVERYTHING!!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Heggen is the most wonderful and patient doctor ever! He spends equal time with all his patients and listens to them. If you are looking to find him he has opened a spa called etrnal med spa in Shorewood, Il. He left Tomasiks practice and is not able to practice with in 25 miles of Tomasiks office. Thats BS if you ask me...HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag

Please post how we can get in touch with Dr. Heggen. Tomasik's office will not give out his current contact info, and I am pregnant and want Heggen or Egan to deliver my baby again, not Tomasik. Heggen had been my doc forever, and he left during my first pregnancy in 2008. Egan delivered my son.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

Dr. Heggen listens! I had food poison when I was pregnant and he sent me to the hospital right away for being so dehydrated. My sons heart rate kept dropping and an emergency c-section was done. Another doctor did not listen and told me to take medicine that made me more dehydrated. I trust him and Dr. Egan completely. They are a great team! I am happy I went in to the office for a second opinion.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag

I have been treated by Dr Heggen for a couple yrs and he has been THE BEST doctor I have ever gone to. I've needed a hysterectomy for yrs due to ovarian cysts since age 11 and severe endo but didn't trust any of the Drs in the past. He performed my hysterectomy March 2008 at age 44. No pain, no complications. AMAZING! One of the best decisions I've ever made. I have heard so many horror stories. I tell people all the time that I honestly had nearly no pain. Only very faint cramping. Dr Heggen has been nothing but professional, courtious and truly caring. I would...and have...recommended him to many. I would not have had such a procedure done if it were not for him. In my opion, he is the "best" doctor.

Submitted June 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Heggen is the alltime best Ob/Gyn doctor you could possily find..His knowledge & bed side manner is excellent. If you want a doctor who will treat you like he's known you all his life, he's your man. He will talk to you like you're a family member & give you his own advice. Dr. Heggen delivered my son in 2007 & was so caring & compassionate...Can't say enough about him..

Submitted June 18, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of his for as long as he has been in Joliet...at least 22 years. Followed him from another practice. He did a laproscopic hysterectomy on me last fall. It could have not gone smoother. Very caring. Treats you like you are his family or friend. Very professional care. Have recomended him to many people. I also seee him for non-gynecological care and he is great.

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doc, I've been seein him a little over 29 year

Submitted June 18, 2008 | flag

Simply the best! I am an ob nurse and have worked with many different physicians over the years, and he is the total package. I've never met anyone who had a negative experience with him. He treats everyone with respect. He has a lot of patience and that is what a great obstetrician needs (many babies are not in a hurry to be born, and some doctors are in a hurry and will do c-sections so they can be done!

Submitted June 1, 2008 | flag