Dr. Sharon K. Muenchow

Grad. Year: 1972

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Sharon K. Muenchow has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: did she retire?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sharon" to "Sharon K."
RID: 1511596
13/08/11 4 3 5 5 We found Dr. Muenchow to be very caring and takes however much time with her patients as necessary, which makes her run late. I would rather have a doctor who takes her time rather than one who rushes through, unless in an emergent situation. She follows you out to the front desk and makes sure you don't have any more questions or concerns. Luckily she told us when she wanted to do surgery because the receptionist wasn't aware. Once I contacted the office inquiring about the surgery date because a day had gone by, the receptionist immediately got the referral approved for the surgery for the next business day. Dr. Muenchow was on time for my 3 month old's hernia repair and there were no complications. The follow-up appointment could have been faster than it was as everything looked good, but she took her time to answer any questions and concerns we had. She is one of the few doctors that I don't feel us rushed out. We have had a positive experience with this doctor.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 480866
10/01/08 3 1 1 2 Sharon Muenchow is unreliable even in an emergency, which is what we had. Because of her neglect, my child's life has been forever ruined and she must be on artificial means for survival. The hospital she's affiliated with (Huntington Memorial) is aware of her problems, yet has chosen to do nothing about them. It's a shame really, she used to be a very good surgeon, but time has left her jaded and uncaring. If a surgeon cannot be punctual (several hours late, at best) and cannot be relied upon, what good is she?
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield