You may also like

Rate Dr. Arthur W. Nauman

Dr. Arthur W. Nauman's Ratings

Dr Nauman and his staff are simply the best! He delivered my daughter and as a 1st time pregnant woman, he and his staff answered all my questions and were extremely thorough putting me at ease. I delivered a healthy baby and had a great experience! I plan on continuing my care with Dr Nauman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Love him I never had any issues very sweet kind upbeat man. Made the best choices for me and my baby. I can't wait for him to deliver baby number 2.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Naumen delivered my first son and I was very very pleased with him. I had some minor complications throughout my pregnancy and Dr naumen made great medical decisions throughout the pregnancy to keep my a baby safe. Naumens excellent medical skills really come out at the hospital. When I was at his office he wasn't that personable which i was originally nervous about, but when i had an issue and when I went into labor he was GREAT! I hear so many horror birth stories about drs and let me tell you i had an AMAZING experience. I truely feel he made all the correct decision throughout my pregnancy and during birth. Thank you Naumen for helping bring my son into this world safely! To me I would rather have a dr who was better in stressful situations then personable at my checkups. Nurses at his office were all very helpful and nice. He puts the extra strict in to....make the hubby happy :) Only wish he had ultrasound machine at his office so i didnt have go somewhere else for that. Very easy to make appointment with and appointment were always quick and on time which is what i needed because i would go on my lunch break from work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I was with my daughter for her delivery and he was condensending and did not respect my daughters birth plan at all!!! Her labor was progressing beautifully at a very rapid rate. He came in and told her she needed pitocin as she was running out of time. 6 hours into labor with ruptured membranes and zero signs of distress! She consented because he scared her and proceeded to tell her multiple times that the baby was probably too big. At the point where baby was coming nurse said she doesn't want episiotomy and he said I know unless necessary and continue to grab scissors. She hasn't even begun to push yet! He was so rough stitching her that he had to take her in for a surgical repair because she couldn't handle the pain. If you want a doctor to respect your birth plan, not use scare tactics or anything remotely like a natural birth stay away!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr. Nauman delivered my daughter 7 years ago and I've been going to him every since. He is the first and only male GYN I have ever felt comfortable with. He is quick but thorough, he is very friendly, and he has a great sense of humor. He asks about my daughter by name every time I see him even as long as it's been since I had her. I never have a problem making appointments (even if it's last minute). I never have a problem getting medications/refills called in(such as birth control). I have always been contacted promptly in regards to blood tests, imaging, and pap smear results. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Nauman and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

He is a an incredibly caring and compassionate doctor. He always takes time to explain questions I have pertaining to my pregnancy. His staff is phenomenal, they are always quick to help and are always quick to take us back for our appointments. So lucky to have found such a great office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Nauman from my other OB, due to that she was unable to deliver anymore. Dr. Nauman is very knowledgeable and listen to you when you have questions. I am happy that I did choose him to deliver my daughter and I kept him after as my OB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I saw Dr Nauman for a few years and even though he always rubbed me the wrong way, I continued to see him because so many had recommended him. He rushed through every conversation, I often heard him speaking very nastily with his staff, & his office was kind of grungy. When I became pregnant for the first time, I felt very uncomfortable. Not only did I feel like he wasn't being very open with me, I also overheard him yelling at a staff member, telling her she could have killed a patient with her actions. Then, when my pregnancy ended early, that same staff person gave me advice that I know was incorrect and dangerous to my well-being. After waiting a long time in the hospital for my d&c, Dr Nauman finally arrived and never even made eye contact with me, nor spoke to me before or after the procedure. He also never called me with the promised follow up info. I am done with this doctor. I know many seem to be happy with him, but I cannot abide with this kind of "care"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2432666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I just switched to Dr. Nauman as my current gyn has retired from deliverying babies, but I am happy she referred me to him. On my first heart beat hearing with him at 17 weeks, we had a hard time hearing the heartbeat, but he was reassuring and went from one machine to the next (small sonogram machine) to track my baby down. He seemed caring and patient. I think I might keep him even after my baby is born and not go back to my old gyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][908430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Been seeing Dr. Nauman for 10 years and I love him. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a gyn.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][908429].votes_count ]]