Rate Dr. Brian F. Gilchrist

Dr. Brian F. Gilchrist's Ratings

Dr. Gilchrist is the best! Kind person, professional manner and so very sweet to children and their parents! Our son was 6 months old and develop a fistula, it was when the DNC was in town. We had traffic, emergency admittance into the hospital and Dr. Gilchrist calmed us down the second he walked into the room. He prepped our son, put mom and baby onto a wheelchair and got things going. We were treated us as if we were royality! He is the best!!

Submitted June 7, 2008 | flag

Dr. Gilchrist is wonderful. He has a great positive energy about him. He was extremely gentle and kind with our 10 month old son (and with us). We are confident that the level of care we have received so far will continue throughout our son's surgery and recovery which is scheduled for this week.

Submitted April 1, 2008 | flag

This man is the kindest! He treats you as if you were part of his family. He really cares about children, you cannot find a better Dr. then Brian Gilchrist. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2008 | flag

Best care your child can get! This pediatric surgent and his team know everything about the surgery field. They are caring, unselfish and kind and gentle to kids. I travel from New York to Boston with my son because of their SUPERIOR attention to medical care. I wouldn't trust another gastro doctor with my child and Dr. Gilchrist thinks I'm crazy to have to travel soooo far. When you need the best care Dr. Gilchrist is the best he takes care of Appendix, Hirschsprung's Disease and many others problems.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2008 | flag