Rate Dr. David E. Sosin

Dr. David E. Sosin's Ratings

Dr. Sosin is in the top 1% echelon amongst his colleagues. He qualifies not only because he has been practicing for a long time, but also because of his multidimensional approach to patient care. He believes that his patients are not only biological beings as most doctors believe. Dr. Sosin treats the biological, psychological, and social factors of his patients. In his eyes, not one patient is a cookie cutter of another. His bedside manner is respectful, empathetic, and professional at all times. Dr. Sosin spends quality time with his patients. He sincerely cares about his patient's well-being. During our sessions he is actively listening, taking notes, asking questions, and providing me with educational information regarding the topic at hand. Dr. Sosin thinks outside the box which is why he is an innovator in the treatment of ADHD. Simply stated, he is the Albert Einstein within his specialty. He has helped me strive and succeed to be the best version of myself which has brought me more happiness and fulfillment than I imagined possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Sosin is the only doctor that has been able to control my migraines. I tried many doctors and remedies before seeing him and nothing helped. I have been his patient for many years and he has helped me to hold down a job and enjoy life. Thank you Dr. Sosin!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr . Sosin is the best Psychiatrist and Neurologist I have ever been to. Very knowledgable in every area and compassionate also. His office manager is very efficient and I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of their services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

I was recommended to Dr. Sosin about 4 years ago and have been a patient ever since. He has a amazing bedside manner and truly understands his patients. The office is quite, clean and Daisy, his office manager is very punctual. I would highly recommend this office if you are looking for a doctor who is passionate, experienced, kindhearted and sensitive to your medical needs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Sosin for two years now and he is an amazing doctor and friend. He cares about his patients and listens to everything you say. I am a medical student and Dr. Sosin has really helped me get through school. I would recommend Dr. Sosin to anyone and everyone who needs his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Sosin carefully reviewed every aspect of my health to help diagnose my problem. He listened!! I would strongly recommend him to other patients who are looking for an experienced psychiatrist who uses his knowledge and ability to help me recognize how I can make meaningful changes in my life with both therapy and medication to get better. I am grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Sosin is amazing! He has helped me so much. For years I was misdiagnosed by my PCP and other M.D.'s. He is kind, caring, smart and his demeanor is beyond indescribable. There are not to many doctors that are out there whom are willing to listen to you and not rush you. I felt like I got my moneys worth and finally a clear new start...on the pathway to more success!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Sosin is a great doctor and has the ability to really listen to his patients. His tremendous amount of experience is very much appreciated by those who's lives he improves.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sosin for over a year and couldn’t be happier with the treatment I have received. He is one of the few physicians I have known over the years who actually treats you as a person rather than merely a patient. He is thoughtful and understanding, and possesses a level of experience that is unsurpassed among those specializing in is practice areas. Dr. Sosin’s knowledge of those areas is extensive, moreover he possess that unique ability to apply this information in a manner that will best suit the individual needs of his patients

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I have been a patient for 4 months or so, Dr. Sosin has been a tremendous help to me. I would strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555353].votes_count ]]