Rate Dr. Mark K. Manocha

Dr. Mark K. Manocha's Ratings

The staff of this very nice and professional doctor who clearly cares about his patients, his staff needs to all be replaced starting with his office manager who does not find it necessary to return patients calls. His billing staff sends out bills to patients for large sums of money because they are billing us incorrectly...and when we call we are being told that they don't have to file with our insurance...it's a courtesy...when individuals get so comfortable and secure in their jobs that they believe they can talk with patients any way, because they feel they have job security...it's time for them to attend a customer service class or get fired! They do not represent this good doctor!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Manocha is the most polite, caring, and professional MD my wife and I have encountered. There is no other opthamologist for us. He has set the bar pretty high in the medical field.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Manocha was wonderful to see, he's a very caring and experienced physician.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Manocha is very knowledgeable and has a wonderful 'beside manner'. He is easy to talk to and explains everything fully and simply.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

This is the best eye Doctor I have ever used. He was very knowledgable and patient. He answered all my questions and the cataract surgery was completely painless and I can now see without glasses most of the time. I wonder why I waited so long.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr.Manocha he is a GREAT DR.what a fantastic human being.He made me feel at ease and answered any and all of my questions,I was made to feel special and his only patience.His staff was also GREAT they were their for you from start to finish.I will be spreading the word about my experience and what a GREAT Dr.he is and also the staff.God knew what he was doing when he gave Dr.Manocha the gift that he has.God bless him and his staff.

Submitted March 30, 2013 | flag

One of the finest doctors I have ever met. He makes you feel like the most important patient he has when you are with him. I have absolute confidence in his skills and knowledge.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

If operations can be a great experience - this was one. The staff was so kind and considerate. Personal requests were never a bother. And, Dr. Manocha was off the scale. He was so knowledgeable and compassionate. He is a rare find in doctors,but thank goodness everybody does not know or I couldn't have gotten an appointment.

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

the reason i rated them the way i did is because all the staff as well as the dr were very professional while at same time putting me at ease about my surg. they answered all my questions and took time with me like i was a person and not just another patient.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Manocha for several years. He is always so caring. Just had surgery and he went out of his way to be available for any questions or needs. He is so knowledgeable and takes time to answer all questions. If all Doctors were like him it would make life easier.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag