Rate Dr. James M. Pellegrin

Dr. James M. Pellegrin's Ratings

Dr Pelligrin is a wonderful doctor. He is great at seeing the whole person and he treats people with respect. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He saved my life with a quick and accurate diagnosis and has been very considerate of me since.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr Pellegrin is excellent. He has been my Doc all my life, 43 years. He was my folks and family doc when they lived here. I was delivered by Dr Leveque, a former partner. Dr Pellegrin is a no non-sense kind of guy. Neither my mother or father would probably still be here if were not for Dr Pelligrin. He is extremely bright and charming, but don't expect him to beat about the bush when it comes to your health. For example, I have bad chloresrtoral. I need medication. I tried alternatives for a while, but the Doc finally said "it's lipator or a heart attack at 50, take your choice" That may not sound happy of friendly, but the Doc is trying to make a point that we are not joking around here. You should be so lucky to have such a wonderful practitioner and friend.

Submitted July 7, 2009 | flag

This has been my family physician since I was born, everyone in my family loves him. The most caring, gentle person I have ever met. He's always interested in my life beyond why I'm seeing him; college, the rest of my family, etc. I can't believe someone actually didn't like him... that guy's wife must have had "issues"... how could you not like Pellegrin????

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

Selected Los Gatos Family Physicians essentially at random when we moved into the area and needed a new doctor. Over the next twelve years we never had reason to regret that choice, and lots of occasions to be glad of it. Yes, there were the typical longer-than-we'd-like waits in the waiting and/or exam rooms, put when we had Pellegrin's attention we never felt he was eager to rush off to someone else. Once our kids were born, one with significant issues, the support and service we got from him was excellent.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

We will be finding a new doctor. This guy couldn't have been more rude to our family. He treated my wife like she was an annoyance to his busy day. After waiting for almost 2 hours past her scheduled exam, he saw her for less than 5 minutes and walked out of the exam room. He told her he'd be back to finish the exam. He never came back. My wife was told that he was on the phone and would have to wait an additional 30 minutes for the Dr. to see her again. When he finally came back, he was visably annoyed and told my wife after she asked her second question, "You're really pushing it ma'am". What a jerk! I will never recommend Dr. Pellegrin to anyone. When his office gets behind, they treat you with NO RESPECT.

Submitted July 23, 2008 | flag

Have used Dr. Pellegrin as my family doctor for 25 years. He has a warm and humorous besside manner, and shows genuine interest in your problems. You should not hesitate to ask questions, since he is more than willing to discuss and explain medical issues with you.

Submitted March 28, 2008 | flag