Rate Dr. Glenn Garlock

Dr. Glenn Garlock's Ratings

Was an OK visit. Staff didn't seem overly competent from my previous visit 2 years ago. Was running a bit late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

What a great office! Very good eye exam, great staff (especially the lady who has been there forever...Sam) and a large choice of glasses..would never go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I and my family have been going to Dr. Garlock since he opened in High River. Best eye Dr. I have ever found. Best thing I like, if you don't need new glasses, he tells you you don't. Even if there is a slight change in your vision, he leaves it up to you whether you want new glasses or not. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

Glenn is the best optometrist I have ever had. I travel an hour out of my way to his office and am never disappointed in his service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2010

I have tried each of the eye doctors in High River as I tend to need to visit for regular adjustments. Without question, the staff at Dr. Garlock's office are the most patient, understanding and encouraging. I highly recommend them. I really can't say enough good about the treament my family has received there consistently over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2009

This guy knows his stuff! He's a very happy, helpful doctor you know you can trust. He answers all questions and you know that you're getting the best bang for your buck. Great Dr!!! Recommend to all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2009

Outstanding Optometrist, Glenn is personable and has great staff to back it up. His office is unique and well stocked, and equipped with the latest in diagnostic medical tools. He is fun to talk with whilst providing diagnostics and his staff follow up with you, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2009

Great office! Staff know their stuff and Dr takes time to explain things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Excellent eye Dr. I have been seeing Dr. Garlock since he opened in High River. Whole family goes to him. He is caring, and takes the time to explain things to you. I would, and have highly recommended him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910025].votes_count ]]