Dr. David L. Moritz

Rate Dr. David L. Moritz

Dr. David L. Moritz's Ratings

I've been with Dr. Moritz for 22 years. I used to be HMO, but am now PPO and can pick any doctor I want. I'm staying with Dr. Moritz, who feels like a friend by now. He cares about you and your health. If you need to get to a specialist he will help you find a good one. Highly recommended!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

A very caring and personable Doctor who takes the time to learn about you,the patient, and doesn't rush through office visits. He works to ensure that your health issues are addressed thoroughly and thoughtfully.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Moritz showed the most care and concern out of the few doctors I've been more my stomach issues. He actually did tests, asked questions, and seemed to put more effort into trying to figure out what was wrong. And when he didn't quite know, he referred me to one of his friends for a second opinion and said if anyone could figure it out, it was this guy. I felt well taken care of, although he did seem a bit scattered at times, but overall, he is an excellent doctor.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Moritz is great. He always takes the time to actually talk to all his patients. He is warm and caring. The only drawback is you have to deal with his incompetent staff at Healthcare Partners. I don't think he has a direct correlation to the staff so go see him if you want a good doc, but don't mind the uneducated staff.

Submitted July 15, 2008 | flag

Excellent physician! Dedicated to helping patients. An HMO member, but takes sufficient time to deal with diagnosis explanations, patient questions in detail as required - does not rush through office visits; relates to patients very well. He is a true caring physician who has practiced locally (Pasadena, CA) for many years and gives each of his patients the full benefit of his extensive knowledge and experience.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2008 | flag