Dr. Daniel Hakimi

Website: myobgynteam.com External Link
Practice: Obgyn And Infertility Services Of Northern New Jersey
Hospital: Hackensack University Medical Center
Phone:973-471-0707
Med. School:New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology
Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 49 reviews. Dr. Daniel Hakimi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: medıcal school attended?    Email me    Answer it
Q: how many c section could a woman have?    Email me    Answer it
Q: How old are you?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5618170
07/07/14 5 5 5 5 I feel that this OBGYN practice is he best place; this office is very clean and the waiting area is like a spa which make it very comfortable to wait in. The mid wives which i see offend do to that fact that i'm not pregnant is the sweeties and generous and very patience women I know. Dr hakim is the most knowledgeable dr and sweeties person i know. He always has a smile on his face and he always find time just to stop in to see how I'm doing or just to say hello. if i recommend and OBGYN Dr. it will be DR. Hakimi because this is best i ever dealt with.
RID: 5584531
27/06/14 1 2 1 1 Dr. Daniel Hakimi was referred to me by a good friend. I was a patient there for over 1 year and never saw him. He had a midwife see me each time I had an appointment, I was not pregnant nor planning a pregnancy but ok. Each time I arrived to his office the teeny tiny waiting area was crowded leaving no where to sit and when a very pregnant woman would arrive I would watch sadly as some men would not give up there seats. Beyond rude. That happened ALOT in his office. Do not think about calling the staff and asking questions, they are not helpful, or friendly. The staff there will make you feel as though you are bothering them with any questions or scheduling of appts, you will also be kept on hold for 20 minutes or so. I was due for a birth control refill and when I called in the person I spoke with asked me why I would wait to call so last minute, I apologized and explained my work schedule and everything but I stressed that I needed the refill- she rudely lectured me and told me no.  Respond
RID: 5447785
06/05/14 5 5 5 5 I came to dr. Hakimi for my third child and I wish I could have came to him for my first two. He is amazing in his craft. I've experienced 2 previous bad c sections but with him I was actually able to walk around and actually spend more time with my daughter than in recovery. He is very knowledgeable and unlike other doctors won't force unnecessary treatment on you. I highly recommend this doctor for mom to bes. Only regret I have is that I didn't find him sooner.  Respond
RID: 4774480
05/02/14 5 5 5 5 recommend to Dr. Daniel Hakimi and member staff are excellent, a month ago I had a hestrectomy by robotic laparoscopy was excellent with no major injuries only three small slits on the same day back to my home there was no pain the next day I was walking with minimal discomfort no nothing to alleviate some pills. the medical treatment makes you feel confident at all and always with a friendly staff. I recommend Dr. presedimiento laparoscopy and robotics was the best Thanks DR DANIEL HAKIMI.
RID: 4452322
30/01/14 5 5 5 5 I came to Dr.Hakimi because I suffer from cervical incompetence and he was one of the few high risk doctors in my area. Dr.Hakimi is an amazing doctor he monitor me and my condition closely. He is very patient,punctual, and professional. His staff is very nice as we'll. I truly recommend him. You really won't regret it!!!!!:)  Respond
RID: 3655439
14/01/14 5 5 5 5 I never would've thought I'd get so lucky with an OBGYN. I have a high risk pregnancy with gestational diabetes. Dr. Hakimi is excellent in monitoring my glucose and is adjusting my insulin every week. This is my second high risk pregnancy and unfortunately I didn't have the same luck in finding a kind and caring doctor when I had my first daughter, that doctor (Dr. Al-kahn) was rude and not very welcoming. Dr. Hakimi on the other hand makes me feel happy and eager to go to my visit every week. Dr. Hakimi exemplifies what being a compassionate and personable doctor is all about. He's incredibly knowledgeable, cautious, and focused; a genuine person who truly cares about his patients. The office staff are just as wonderful. Never waited long, always greeted with a smile and felt welcomed. Thank you Dr. Hakimi, Ellen, Victoria, Amanda, Rebecca and all the other ladies that work there. You are all very professional. Dr. Hakimi is an absolute gem. He is the best. I highly recommend him!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2903662
09/10/13 5 5 5 5 It has taken me awhile to write this review because I honestly can't put into words what an incredible doctor Dr. Hakimi is! When I came to him for a gynecological issue I had, within the first appointment he did an ultrasound, took blood work, and gave me options for treatment! Other doctors I went to had me come back tens of times before giving me anything! I now use him as my doctor and even though he has a big practice, when he's in the room with you he makes you feel like you are his only patient. He's thorough, patient, kind, and has a heart of gold. Dr. Hakimi is a great doctor who really cares. He is worth every copay and more. He went above and beyond for me and I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone.
RID: 2674517
09/06/13 3 1 3 4 I went to Dr Hakiki because of the great reviews on this site however there were a lot of events that took place that did not sit well with me. On my first visit, I waited for 2 hours. I waited because I read he was really good. After waiting my visit was rushed - we spoke briefly and I was not examined. I then saw the dr about 3 times after that. I decided to not to return after I was told I had fibroids that needed to be removed and would need surgery and he could schedule it in 3 days. I went to a fibroid specialist at Mount Sinai who told me I did not need surgery. I then decided not to be cared for by Dr Hakimi anymore. He wouldn't let me leave easily and it was difficult to get my records back. There was something off about him.
Insurance: United Healthcare

30/05/13 SYSTEM: new location added: Hackensack, NJ

30/05/13 SYSTEM: location removed: Great Neck, NY
RID: 2665832
29/05/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hakimi is an outstanding doctor and person. I have delivered two children with him and had an excellent experience both times. Dr. Hakimi is professional, knowledgeable, thorough and cautious. He takes the time to listen to the patient, address concerns and answer questions. Above all, his bedside manner, patient interaction and overall character is exemplary. His concern about his patients is genuine and his gentleness and kindness are not typical of a top-notch, highly capable doctor. If you are looking for a competent, highly skilled, and truly kind and caring OB/GYN there is no need to look any further than Dr. Hakimi  Respond
RID: 2664521
28/05/13 5 5 5 5 I delivered my 3rd baby with Dr. Hakimi this week, the dedication that dr hakim has to his patience is unreal. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient and has the utmost patience that someone can have...entire 9 months that I went to see him the staff was unbelievable and so on top of every detail! If you're looking for an ez and gr8 experience he's definitely the one to go too :)
RID: 2605070
01/04/13 4 5 5 5 Unfortunately, some people cannot appreciate & value such a knowledgeable, careful, dedicated, & prof OBGYN as Dr Hakimi. Comparing Dr Hakimi to my previous OBGYN’s, he is the best. For ex., for my 1st preg., I went to a top 3 hosp in NYC. At 7 months pregnant, I had some pains. The hosp. took sample of my urine & gave me other tests; then got released because nothing was found. After a few days of visiting the hosp, they told me that they were going to call me because I had a urine infection. Unfortunately, the simple diagnosis came too late; a simple urine infection turned into a kidney infection (& was admitted). After 5 days, the Chair of High Risk said that the urine infection spread to the kidneys, and if that infection would had affected the lungs, the baby & I would had died. If I had an OBGYN like Dr Hakimi, my husband wouldnt have had to experience almost losing us. I know that Dr Hakimi would have had closely monitored my pregnancy as he monitors my other gyn problems.  Respond
RID: 2599581
25/03/13 4 3 5 5 Dr.Hakimi is very professional.During my pregnancy he was monitoring me & the baby. When I didn't feel well I could always get the same day appt. even though they were fully booked. Due to placenta previa I had c-section.Surgery went well,fast without any complications for me or the baby. Dr. extended my stay in the Hosp. for one additional day(total of 5) to make me feel comfortable coming home. Staff is excellent/very helpful. The girls filled in DS-1 and FLI forms as well as documents for CPR classes without any problems.The only think I didn't like was one girl who was scheduling surgeries.My advise-If you know you are going to have c-section,schedule surgery as soon as possible to keep hosp./date/time you want-Dr. Hakimi is very flexible and he knows how important the big day is for new parents-he made it a very nice experience for us.Even though my c-sec. was an emergency,late at night–there was no problem for Dr. to come to the hosp.  Respond
RID: 2512542
26/12/12 1 1 1 1 HE IS A SELFISH SWEET TALKING DOCTOR WHO MILKED US AND LEFT US IN DESPAIR. MY WIFE HAD SOME COMPLICATIONS,SO HE USE TO CALL US FOR MANY VISITS TO MONITOR CLOSELY. SINCE WE HAD CO-PAY ON EACH VISIT, I REQUESTED HIM TO RECOMMEND SOME HOSPITAL WHERE WE CAN DO ULTRA-SOUND, BUT HE FLATLY TOLD US THAT "WE ARE HIS BUSINESS AND HE CAN'T LET US GO". IN THE 3RD TRIMESTER HE NOTICED SOME COMPLICATIONS,BUT KEPT US IN DARK AND QUIETLY GAVE AWAY THE REMAINING ULTRASOUND TO SOME OTHER DOCTOR(INEXPERIENCED). WHEN MY CHILD WAS BORN, HOSPITAL DOCTORS DIAGONSED HIM WITH SOME COMPLICATIONS, I WAS CLUELESS AND HAD NOT EVEN HEARD OF THIS PROBLEM, I RUSHED TO THIS DOCTOR AS HE WAS WALKING OUT AND HE RUDELY TOLD ME "HIS JOB IS DONE". IT TOOK US A WHILE FOR TO DIGEST SO MUCH INFORMATION AND HANDLE NEW SITUATIONS. I WISH HE WOULD HAVE GUIDED US IN ADVANCE AND ATLEAST INDICATED US TO BE PREPARED, WE UNDERWENT LOT OF STRESS DUE TO OUR UNPREPAREDNESS!
Paid (or co-pay): $3500
Respond

12/12/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2428864
19/09/12 4 3 2 3 I decided to make an appointment with Dr.Hakimi beacause of all the great reviews I saw online. I went to his office three times and I never returned. My first appointment went great (I guess because I was a new patient), second time I went in for my results and they were not found. I had to repeat my pap smear and blood work. Third time I went they had a Physician Assistant see me,she was polite/nice, but I wanted to see the doctor instead. When i asked to see Dr.Hakimi he was very much in a rush and no bedside manners at all. If you are looking for a doctor who takes their time and answer all of your questions, I do not recommend Dr.Hakimi.
RID: 2329400
06/07/12 5 5 5 5 My sister in Clifton was raving about Dr. Hakimi. She had 5 miscarriages & had a stich put on her cervix by him. Then I got pregnent 7/10 and started using him based on what I heard from her. When my sister found out that I was coming from Manhattan/LI for 9 mons for a routine pregnancy, she laughed at me for traveling far for something that I could have easily gotten close to home or work in NY. At that first meeting I just got good vibes about him and decided to stick with him. Then, came their office renovation 01/11. Everything seemed to be disorganized and available times were more sparce. I got turned off and decided to switch to a female Ob in Manhattan. After 2 visits, decided to go back to him..He delivered me & I had toomuch bleeding w my uterus not contracting. He saved my life. He was so calm and in control my dulla said that she had never seen a doctor being so skillful and in control in her 25 years of work. You never know what a routine preg may turn into the last min.  Respond
RID: 2206153
05/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hakimi has been my obgyn for almost eight years, and I feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor. His office is immaculate and extremely sanitary. Dr. Hakimi uses state of the art equipment and is knowledgeable on current medical issues. He is caring, personable, patient, compassionate, and makes you feel that he has all the time in the world for you. As a Jew, I found him in constant contact with "Daas Torah". Highly knowledgeable in all ob/gyn areas of practice and an expert in vbac surgeries. He always greets you with a smile and sincerely cares about your feelings. Dr. Hakimi puts his heart and soul into his practice and would do anything for the welfare of his patients. I truly feel lucky to be his patient and feel blessed that he has helped bring my children into this world. From one women to another, you can rest assured that you and your baby are in the best of hands.
RID: 2141392
14/05/12 5 5 5 5 Hakimi came to me as a recommendation, I was needing a high risk obgyn because of my earlier preterm pregnancies. He and his staff took me under his wings and making me feel very safe and comfortable. Dr. H is on top of everything and has caught and helped every concern. I am very lucky and thankful to be under their care.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2123153
08/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hakimi is amazing! I have been his patient for many years and have referred several of my girlfriends to him (3 of them have babies because of him). I am on my second cycle and so far, I am extremely impressed with Dr.Hakimi and his staff. I really thought that process would be more time consuming and painful, but honestly, once you have a routine, it's super easy and painless. What really makes the difference in this process, is having a doctor and staff that provide the support I need. I feel very confident that I will be pregnant by the end of the year!!!! THANK YOU!
RID: 2078823

23/04/12 1 3 4 5 The billing lady didn't want to work in getting my insurance to pay. Although I have best package insurance, she refused to cooperate and made me pay upfront for the service of an emergency ultrasound despite I was bleeding and about to miscarry. I found out that baby was dead a week ago. the doctor didn't want to accept me in till I figures my insurance was okay with me despite me bleeding first time.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1739040

13/03/12 1 1 1 3
RID: 1663135
16/12/11 5 2 5 4 My first visit: yes the wait is a bit long, a little over an hour but this Doctor (yes he is very polite and humble) listened to my symptoms and ordered the procedures I thought my previous obgyn of 10 years should have done long ago. He ordered blood tests and an ultrasound and referred me to a breast specialist who is very thorough, per his words. This doctor is very meticulous and thorough which is very hard to find nowadays. I have seen many doctors and I can tell he is not like all the other mediocre doctors who seem robotic, generic and apathetic to patients. I can tell he is going to make a difference in my condition or at the very least he will do what he needs to do to find out if there's something wrong. My instincts are telling me that seeing him is a step in the right direction. The staff was superb.
RID: 1516268
18/08/11 5 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor, always helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend him to any females especially the ones who are expecting a child and need a great doctor.  Respond
RID: 1515815
18/08/11 4 4 5 5 DR. Hakimi is amazing. I was reading that people are complaining about the wait time. This just means he is a good dr. Its wortht the weight- when he is there; which he usually is.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 1510405
11/08/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Hakimi Is a great doctor. He does not rush you into surgery. very knowledgeable and picks out all of your problems. One thing that I feel bad is that he is always working hard in the office and the hospital and I have noticed that he lets some difficult patients take advantage of his nice personality. For his sake, I hope that he would stop taking people that do not deserve him. I am very careful to refer to him people that can appreciate his greatness. Excellent surgeon and an excellent doctor. Took good care of myself while pregnant and did a fantastic job with his surgery at Hackensack. By the way, we were very happy with Hackensack Hospital as well. Good combo.
RID: 1453022
30/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hakimi correctly diagnosed my problem and was very compassionate about it. He is very knowledgable and overall just a good doctor. Doctors like that are very hard to come by these days. It's great that all the Ultrasound and blood work are done at his office. One stop Shop in a very beautiful and classy office environment. I would recommend him to any one and at any time.
Respond

15/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 4 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1396239

24/03/11 5 5 1 1 I chose this Doctor because of all the good ratings.I have not been treated very well from DR.Hakimi,he never asked me any questions on each of my visits from my pregnancy he came in measured me and quickly left when I dint have enough time to ask him questions.Messed up all my testings,I ended going to the E.R for contractions and he told the nurses from the hospital that i had to go and drive to one of his offices!!!! I was in pain and how dare him not come and see me in the E.R and even had the nerve to tell me to drive to his office at 10 pm???? And when I did go he told me oh just come back and see me in 3 days?????? I am very disapointed
Insurance: HealthFirst
RID: 1313351
13/12/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hakimi did a grfeat job in treating a poroblem that I was having. He seemed to be very knowledgable and genuine in treating my issue. He explained to me what was going on and showed effort to address my issue. He also made me feel very comfortable and less anxious about what was going on. HE is one of the best doctors I have used.  Respond
RID: 1220248
02/08/10 5 3 5 5 Dr.Hakimi helped us to be able to conceive healthy twins BH", and have a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery. He also was the mohel at our son's bris. He is gentle, compassionate, and extremely good at what he does. He is a very sought after doctor and busy, and it's because he is an angel with wings. I recovered so well and quickly from my c-section thanks to his amazing care. I have never known a doctor other than my allergist, to be so dedicated, patient and genuinely caring of his patients. He always takes the time to listen to you and do a thorough job examining you. He also is not an alarmist, and is careful not to scare his patients. This is such an important skill for someone who does the delicate kind of work he does. I drive an hour now from Monsey to see him because I wouldn't dream of entrusting my pregnancy to anyone else.
RID: 1187472
11/06/10 4 4 5 4 Dr. Hakimi is a great doctor. I chose him based on the high rating here and was not disappointed. Great manner, knowledgeable, tried to ease my anxiety at all of my maternity visits, presents all the options. I highly recommend! Staff is courteous, no problems with appointment scheduling. Only minus for me-doesn't work weekends.
RID: 1184762
07/06/10 5 5 5 5 I work there in the office and he is also my doctor. He's really the best. He is well versed in his field. He knows Ob/Gyn in and out and has a heart of gold. He is known to be the best Gyn surgeon around. Highly recommend him to any of my family and friends.
RID: 1177422
27/05/10 1 1 3 5 I went to Dr. Hakimi based on the great reviews on this site. He is a great doctor that has a lot of knowledge and will uncover everything possible to help you with your health. However, his office staff is unorganized, rude, and will give you an attitude if you question them about their mistakes (mostly referring to the gentleman working in his office). I am not one to complain but have never been treated so rudely or had to jump through so many hoops and put up with such attitude to get a simple fax, or appointment scheduled correctly. The doctor is great, but due to the fact that I have limited time and patience for this type of treatment I will take my business elsewhere.
Insurance: BC Med
See Responses
RID: 981713
07/09/09 5 5 5 5 Doctor” Hakimi is a wonderful doctor in all aspects: his knowledge, his ability, his carefulness, his heart, his Patience, and his timeless devotion, all are second to none!
RID: 939074
17/07/09 5 5 5 5 DR Hakimi is not just a doctor hes a God gift to man kind . a number of years ago we had a hard time having kids he spent a lot of time with us and correctly diagnosed the issues and thank god we have now 4 kids twins and a girl a girl !. Theres no MD that would spend so much time and care for his patients like dr hakimi . He AVOIDS c sections by all costs and perfoms v backs even if you had previos c sections he does so with very carefull considerations, i highly highly reccomend him !
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 935083
13/07/09 5 5 5 5 I suffer from PCOS. I never felt satisfied with any of my previous doctors, none of them understood this condition or took me very seriously. I am very sensitive when it comes to seeing a doctor I can trust. Once I met with Dr. Hakimi, I knew I can trust his care 110%! He is very thorough and very knowledgeable. I was always stressed out leaving my previous doctors offices, but not anymore. It was because of this site I found such a great doctor! Thank you!!!
RID: 926777
01/07/09 5 5 5 5 I've been to many doctors in the past but none like Dr. Hakimi. I initially went for a check-up because my sister-in-law and sister swears by him. I expected a normal visit with normal routines but to my surprise, Dr. Hakimi had an extensive conversation with me. I felt like he was the only doctor that ever cared about me. He is an extraordinary person.
RID: 882072
08/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hakimi is the best Doctor I have ever had. He is very patient, very respectful, honest, caring, and does his job very well. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff are also very wonderful, trust worthy and caring. Going there is like being cared for as if I were at home. They are very helpful and friendly.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 830911
15/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hakimi is a wonderful doctor,also his staffs are wonderful people very helpful. Everytime I go there I feel like family. Dr. Hakimi is very understanding, since i been under him, he's been a lot of help. About 10 months i delivered twins boys, the Dr. was so helpful, and caring, i always think him that i have two beautiful angels. I will definately recommend him...he will try to help you as much that he can, and he gives good advice, and he is very pleasant person, he does care for his patient, and his entire staffs. I'm so glad that he's my OBGYN, i feel that i can say anything, and not been afraid, i feel like he's my older brother. Thank you again for everything. Joe & Paula
RID: 819038
07/03/09 5 4 5 5 I went to doctor Hakimi because my doctor switched to out of network and what a relief.....i thought i wouldnt find another doctor like mine.....but this obgyn comes really close.....he sits and listens to you and will run all necessary test if need be....sweet talking guy....the office staff is also ver friendly i love this office already
RID: 792211
17/02/09 5 5 5 5 dr hakimi is a great and generous doctor and wants to fullfill every ones needs BS  Respond
RID: 764190
14/01/09 4 4 2 5 I am surprised to hear that most of you had a good encounter with this Dr. My first appt. was to talk about trying to get pg and he did listened and anwered all of my ?. The 1st time in the office while pg, the first thing he said was let's see if this is a viable pg. I thik that at 4wks it is a harsh thing to say to a person who is soo excited about the pg. I left the office bumbed out. A lot has happened that would prove to my belief that he is not compassionate and does not choose his words wisely. He treats miscarriage as a casual thing and has no compassion.
RID: 749042
23/12/08 5 5 5 5 SIMPLY PUT: THE BEST OB/GYN AROUND. COMPARED TO MY OTHER C-Ss, NOT ONLY MY RECOVERY WAS FASTER, BUT ALSO EVERYTHING ELSE SEEMED TO GO SMOTHER. I WAS NOT NERVOUS THIS TIME AROUND ONLY BECAUSE OF HIM. HE IS EXTEREMELY KNOWLEDEGEABLE, COMPASIONATE, AND SKILLED. IT WAS WORTHED THE TRAVEL FROM BERGEN COUNTY TO HIS OFFICE. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH HIM. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
RID: 686397
17/09/08 5 5 5 5 To summarize my experience with Dr. Hakimi, I'd have to say that he's professional, knowledgeable, patient, thorough and compassionate. I've been to a few doctors who lacked every one of those very important qualities, so I feel blessed to have found Dr. Hakimi. During my first visit I had several issues to discuss with him, and I was thrilled to have him sit there and patiently listen to me express all my concerns and answer every one of my questions. In addition, he knew exactly the right questions to ask as well. I NEVER feel rushed when I'm in a visit, so I genuinely feel like he's giving me the best care possible. What really impressed me was that I was dealing with an issue that wasn't being treated properly by another doctor and it really upset me. Dr. H. took the time to research my problem after hours and call me at home to give me advice on what to do. Now, because of him, my problem has cleared and I'm so much happier. Honestly, I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Hakimi.
RID: 669250
20/08/08 5 5 5 5 I had two babies and was having some infertility issues as we were trying to have another child. We live in New York and no local doctors had been able to help me. Finally a friend recommended that I see Dr. Hakimi. All I can say is that this was probably one of the best decisions of my life. After helping us to get pregnant with twins, he was supportive, caring, and provided thorough and careful management of my difficult and complicated pregnancy. He then delivered my twins naturally (no c-section) which the nurses at the hospital told me is pretty uncommon these days. (The nurses that cared for me after I delivered all love him by the way, probably due not only to his expertise in his field, but also due to his amazing bedside manners). His staff is also very helpful and friendly. I truly feel I owe it to Dr.Hakimi to refer him to people.
RID: 645367
23/07/08 5 5 5 5 After years of treatment and visiting big name high risk doctors and hematologists, Dr. Hakimi has finally been the one to help me get pregnant, keep the pregnancy, and deliver my son after 6 miscarraiges. I met him 1.5 years ago and somehow knew that he would be the one who would help me having a baby after loosing six pregnancies. We owe it tohim. We love him and appericiate his knowlege and diligince. Best Ob/Gyn around.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 637498
13/07/08 5 5 5 5 The doctor is extremley knowledgable and experienced in his field. He is so kind and caring that one feels very confident with all his suggested procedures. I highly recommend this doctor!
Insurance: GHI
RID: 630201
03/07/08 5 5 5 5 After trying many ob/gyn doctors, I finally found the one that is a true blessing to the profession of obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Hakimi recently took care of my high risk pregnancy and delivered a beautiful,healthy baby. He is also seeing me through my post-partum complications and has been the only doctor who successfully diagnosed and helped me with a problem that I've had for years. He always takes his time and is available 24/7. He has the best office hours, is up to date with the latest technology, and has the best staff. He was there for me throughout my difficult pregnancy, visiting me every day in the hospital, consistently monitoring the pregnancy. Not only did he take care of me physically and was able to maintain the pregnancy with his medcial expertise, he also took care of me emotionally. He is so calming that he makes you feel at ease just by his presence. His patient and calm nature along with his knowledge and expertise make him the perfect doctor.
RID: 536014
11/03/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hakimi is a very professional, knowledgeable, nice and friendly person. He took a time to talk and listen to me which is very rare those days. I felt very comfortalbe with him. This is my first pregnancy and I'm happy this doctor will take care of me and my baby during my pregnancy and after. RT
RID: 490507
21/01/08 5 5 5 5 my first office visit was a little akward... it was in the back seat of a car??? strange??? the second was a little more conventional at temple. this was more of a convience for me as i am jewish. other than that his office hours are great because they are at the hospital and also convient because we all get admitted and sectioned
RID: 478856
08/01/08 4 3 5 5 The wait time in the office can be a bit long depending on time of day. The doctor and the office staff are very friendly. Doctor always listens to the patient and discusses any questions and concerns. Doctor is very professional and treats patients with respect.
Paid (or co-pay): $20