You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel Hakimi

Dr. Daniel Hakimi's Ratings

Dr Hakimi delivered my baby a few years ago, he is a great person and doctor. But unfortunately like another comment said he is in high demand. I was told i wasn't an important case and that i had to see a new doctor he hired. I tried and i really dont trust this doctor. I tried to talk to dr Hakimi but nothing. The waiting is horribly and they have a lot billing issues... i just cant keep going there, I'm currently looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2765718].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 3, 2015

I can confidently say that there is no other Ob/Gyn like Dr Hakimi in NY and NJ areas. He is in high demand. From complex Robotic Surgeries and plastic Gyn surgeries to highly complicated obstetrical cases Dr Hakimi should be your first and last place to look for your medical needs. His is unmatched in his surgical skills and medical knowledge. In my humble opinion, he is a woman's dream. His calm demenor will allow you to get through any possible unforeseen complication. Trust me as an experienced labor and delivery nurse. Over the years I have seen how others conduct themselves and I have also seen Dr Hakimi. A different elite on Hackensacks Labor & Delivery. No one but Dr Hakimi!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Hakimi always gave us the time of day and made us feel like we were the only patients. He is an extremely caring person and I felt like I was in good hands. He delivered my daughter and I've had a wonderful experience. The office is also beautiful and clean with really nice staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Hakimi delivered my precious Granddaughter. I was in need of a good doctor. After two D&C’s, with my previous doctor, I tried another doctor and was horrified at the care I was given. My Daughter-in-law recommended I go to Dr. Hakimi. Well, it was a blessing I did. He is truly a caring and dedicated professional who performed some tests and thoroughly went over my records and history. After careful consideration, a total Hysterectomy was recommended. I agreed and he performed a Robotic Hysterectomy, in and out of the hospital the same day, with minimal discomfort and a smooth recovery period. Many are astonished at the difference between my surgery and theirs.
Dr. Hakimi is a wonderful person, a true gift to his profession. His office staff is also, just as caring and dedicated, always there to help.
Thank you Dr. Hakimi you are a blessing. TH

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2688133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Dr. Hakimi is a phenomenal person and doctor. He is a patient doctor, explaining everything along the way and comforting and reassuring when needing to deliver some upsetting news. He is incredibly skilled and truly has the patient's best interests and health at heart. His office is always clean, though there can be times where the wait time is long..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

I started coming to Dr. Hakimi from a friend's recommendation and he discovered fibroids in my uterus that my previous gynecologist completely missed. He saw me a few times on a weekend and at 10pm because I was so nervous and he explained everything and calmed me down. He even did the ultrasound himself since it was after business hours. After all my paranoid questions he finally performed robotic surgery on me and it went excellent. I was back to work in 3 days and couldn't have imagined such an easy recovery. Dr. Hakimi has such great bedside manner and is such a skillful and smart doctor. I trust him more than any other doctor I've had. His staff is also very helpful and polite. I met the midwife Eve for one visit and she was very sweet and thorough. I highly recommend this practice because you can truly see when the staff truly care about your needs and a doctor who goes above and beyond to take good care of you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2670934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Dr. Hakimi is a great doctor and I am very happy that he delivered my son and to have him as my OBGYN.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2668066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Dr. Hakimi and his entire staff are simply amazing! During my pregnancy I was considered high risk because I am in my 40’s and have a history of miscarriages. When I first arrived at his office I was a nervous wreck because I was sure that I was going to miscarry again but, thanks to the very attentive care that I received from Dr. Hakimi and his staff, I had a very healthy baby girl. She is my miracle baby girl! Dr. Hakimi is sincerely one of the most kind hearted doctors I have ever met. He really has a way of putting you at ease and making you feel like you are in the best hands possible. After my c-section I was surprised at how quickly I recovered and how I barely felt any pain or discomfort compared to my first c-section. Getting an ultra-sound is always very scary for me but Libby, Shira and Aleida carefully went over every detail on the screen and reassured me that everything was going to be well. Eve the midwife answered all of my questions patiently, even the overly paranoid ones. The two medical assistants Rebecca and Samantha were also extremely helpful with everything from spending hours on the phone trying to resolve health insurance issues to rescheduling appointments. I am very impressed with the professionalism everyone demonstrated at all times. But, most of all with the genuine concern and kindness that I was treated with during my high risk pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

In all my appointments I have talked to Dr. Hakimi twice and that doesn't bother me at all. He is very courteous , soft spoken, and a good listener. I feel as if I will only see Dr. Hakimi if I end up having a dire emergency and that makes me feel even more comfortable going to his office. Although the wait time is atrocious, both he and his staff are worth the wait. I am always seen by my midwife Evelina, who is amazing, knowledgeable, and extremely sweet. She takes her time to make sure I have everything that needs to be done, and thoroughly explains any questions I may ask. The staff overall is great!! Rebecca is the BEST woman to have draw your blood, not even a pinch!! (I'm terrified of needles but she's genuinely helped me over that) and the one U/S technician Shira is a proficient worker as well!! Everything I need in a Ob/Gyn is located in this clinic. I'm satisfied thus far!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

I do even know where to start with Dr. Daniel Hakimi since the first day I met him I know he is an excellent doctor he listen to my problem and help me find a solution. He just did a Robotic Hysterectomy on me which went successfully with a great team of nurses and Doctors at St. Joesph Hospital at Patterson . I feel confident with him he is very understanding, humble and his staff are very professional and attentive. I would recommend any female going through robotic hysterectomy to go to Dr. Hakimi. I wish he would have deliver my children because he is a great doctor of knowledge and he knows what he is doing trust me on that and he is the best. Dr Hakimi is an amazing doctor and has a lot of patience to answer to solve your problem . He is very kind and grateful once again KUDOS to Dr. Hakimi😘😘😘😘😘😘

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2492736].votes_count ]]