Rate Dr. John L. Link

Dr. John L. Link's Ratings

Originally saw Dr. Link in 2010 fertility/endo was impressed by his prompt attention to my case and professionalism. However I saw him again this year and he was dismissive used the phrasing "I don't give pain meds for periods" ( I wasn't asking for any) I asked him to help me find other alternative to pain management/medication. He treated me like I was a drug seeker and dismissed the abnormal bleeding (4 months) and severe pain and tiredness I was feeling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Link is great. I have been a patient for 18 years. He delivered our youngest daughter and is also the doctor of both my adult daughters. We love him. He takes great care of us all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

The reason I will not return to this office is not the Dr. it is his staff. The front office is very rude. I tried to keep coming back but each time their rudeness is what stuck out. I have gone to his office for over 8 years, and one time they told me I did not have a file?! Dr. Link is great, but his front office is just plan rude. Will seek other Dr. because I am preparing to have children and want to have good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! I love Dr. Link...He delivered my son, and did an excellent job on my surgery!!! I recommend him to all of my friends and family. The staff is ALWAYS friendly. You do have to wait a little while to be seen, but that is because he is delivering a baby or taking his time with a patient, which is nice that he doesn't rush right through everyone. It is well worth the wait :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

There is truly no better Ob/GYN than this man!!!!! Not only is he a fantastic and caring doctor, he is also a very good and compassionate man. He treats his patients with the care, attention and time that most doctors now days do not. I love him- he has been my doctor for several years and delivered all three of my boys. I am thankful for him and his caring staff and would go to no other doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2010

Great man. Very helpful and knows a lot. He is is very down to earth, not like the Doc in a white coat. Above all, he just put me at ease. My longtime friend recommended Dr. Link. She really liked his services. She has had babies and a surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I was a patient of Dr Link's for over 10 years. I never had an issue until I became pregnant (with twins). Dr Link's staff mixed up my medical records (had one file for me being pregnant and one file for me as non pregnant). The front desk staff was extremely rude and blamed their mistake on me(I dont know how I could open 2 records). I understand that everyone makes mistakes, I shouldnt have been treated the way I was. On top of everything else, my first OB visit with Dr Link didnt go so well, he told me that since I was carrying twins that he would place me on bed rest at 32 weeks and that I would probably lose my job since I would be out longer than FMLA covers. This is not something that a woman pregnant with twins wants to hear. I found another Dr and she told me that bed rest isnt automatic at 32 weeks for a twin pregnancy, she would wait and evaluate the necessity of bed rest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Excellent doctor, has been my ob/gyn for several years and several of my friends go to him also. Now my daughter goes to him, and he will be delivering her baby soon. Very knowledgeable, and takes his time with you and answers questions. He also has a great sense of humor. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Link delivered both of my kids and has performed surgery on me. He is absolutely the BEST ever! Very down to earth, funny, knowledgeable and staff is GREAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2009

I'm not kidding, most of the O.B. floor, nursery, and surgery departments see this man! He is the best ever! Number 1, according to Summit employees!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910242].votes_count ]]