Dr. John L. Link

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. John L. Link has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2436152
01/10/12 4 3 5 5 Dr. Link is great. I have been a patient for 18 years. He delivered our youngest daughter and is also the doctor of both my adult daughters. We love him. He takes great care of us all.
RID: 1171891
18/05/10 2 5 5 5 The reason I will not return to this office is not the Dr. it is his staff. The front office is very rude. I tried to keep coming back but each time their rudeness is what stuck out. I have gone to his office for over 8 years, and one time they told me I did not have a file?! Dr. Link is great, but his front office is just plan rude. Will seek other Dr. because I am preparing to have children and want to have good experience.  Respond
RID: 1122640
08/03/10 5 5 5 5 Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! I love Dr. Link...He delivered my son, and did an excellent job on my surgery!!! I recommend him to all of my friends and family. The staff is ALWAYS friendly. You do have to wait a little while to be seen, but that is because he is delivering a baby or taking his time with a patient, which is nice that he doesn't rush right through everyone. It is well worth the wait :)
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1068898
04/01/10 5 5 5 5 There is truly no better Ob/GYN than this man!!!!! Not only is he a fantastic and caring doctor, he is also a very good and compassionate man. He treats his patients with the care, attention and time that most doctors now days do not. I love him- he has been my doctor for several years and delivered all three of my boys. I am thankful for him and his caring staff and would go to no other doctor!  Respond
RID: 938046
16/07/09 5 4 5 5 Great man. Very helpful and knows a lot. He is is very down to earth, not like the Doc in a white coat. Above all, he just put me at ease. My longtime friend recommended Dr. Link. She really liked his services. She has had babies and a surgery.
RID: 874706
30/04/09 1 2 4 4 I was a patient of Dr Link's for over 10 years. I never had an issue until I became pregnant (with twins). Dr Link's staff mixed up my medical records (had one file for me being pregnant and one file for me as non pregnant). The front desk staff was extremely rude and blamed their mistake on me(I dont know how I could open 2 records). I understand that everyone makes mistakes, I shouldnt have been treated the way I was. On top of everything else, my first OB visit with Dr Link didnt go so well, he told me that since I was carrying twins that he would place me on bed rest at 32 weeks and that I would probably lose my job since I would be out longer than FMLA covers. This is not something that a woman pregnant with twins wants to hear. I found another Dr and she told me that bed rest isnt automatic at 32 weeks for a twin pregnancy, she would wait and evaluate the necessity of bed rest.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 834650
18/03/09 5 4 5 5 Excellent doctor, has been my ob/gyn for several years and several of my friends go to him also. Now my daughter goes to him, and he will be delivering her baby soon. Very knowledgeable, and takes his time with you and answers questions. He also has a great sense of humor. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 796046
20/02/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Link delivered both of my kids and has performed surgery on me. He is absolutely the BEST ever! Very down to earth, funny, knowledgeable and staff is GREAT!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 622395
22/06/08 5 2 5 5 I'm not kidding, most of the O.B. floor, nursery, and surgery departments see this man! He is the best ever! Number 1, according to Summit employees!!!  Respond
RID: 602225
30/05/08 5 2 5 5 Dr. Link and his staff were very friendly and helpful during my pregnancy and childbirth. Although often behind schedule (so expect to wait), Dr. Link would sit and talk with my husband and me as long as we needed him to (which perhaps explains why he's behind...) His answers were always understandable, yet he didn't "water them down." I always felt comfortable, no matter what the question was, because he always treated us with respect and gave complete answers. He never acted embarrassed. I would highly recommend Dr. Link to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. I certainly wouldn't go anywhere else.
RID: 595125
21/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Link is VERY HELPFUL he takes his time and makes sure you feel very comfortable!  Respond
RID: 478693
08/01/08 5 5 5 5 Most wonderful doctor ever. I wish he could be my primary. He listens and asks questions. He spends time with you to make sure you are comfortable. Best. Doctor. Ever.
Insurance: United Healthcare