Rate Dr. Dilip Bharucha

Dr. Dilip Bharucha's Ratings

dr bharucha is a wonderful doctor! he is reliable and has a great bedside manner. he was by my side every step of the way throughout my high risk pregnancy. i would absolutely recommend this doctor and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Bharucha is an excellent OBGYN you can ever find in NJ. He gives personal attention to each of his patient. He will be always with you anytime you need. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I love Dr. Bharusha . He's an excellent doctor. He cares about his patients. He listens and answers any question or concerns . He delivered my baby doughtier. I lightly recommend him for anyone. He's very experienced and knowledgeable . Staff is very friendly and office is very clean and comfortable . wait time is very short

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

I am 43 and on my 5th pregnancy. I've had 4 miscarriages and I really want to have this child. We discover my pregnancy around the 2nd to 3rd week. He recomended me to continue my excersice rutine. He only advised me of not pulling or pushing excersices. He never referred me to a high-risk dr. At 4-5 weeks, due to an ultrasound at his office he decided that the baby was dead and recommended a DNC. My husband requested a second opinion, he referred me to a Lab. At the lab, they found a normal 6 weeks pregnancy and recomended a follow up. When the dr called me he told me the lab confirmed his diagnosis , I jump and told him what I was told at the lab. He refused to order more blood tests. He reluctantly said he will fax an order for follow up, He never did. At the lab, I requested copies of my report, that showed a subchorionic hemorrage. I was never advised to rest or stop exercising.I had to look for a high risk dr for myself, since Dr Barusha only wanted to terminate my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

He delivered my Daughter. I had some complications in pregnancy and he was there when I needed him. he is great Dr I hope he never retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. B delivered my 3 and 4th child by c-section. I go to him, my sisters and both daughters whom he delivered. He always has time set for any and all questions. So while I wait in the waiting room, it is alright because I know he is helping someone else and not rushing them. I will get my turn too. He did my Uterine Ablasion and helped me feel so much better with what I was dealing with. I trusted him completely!!!He just did surgery last month on my daughter and he was successful with what he needed to get done. We are so grateful to him. I have known him for 23 years and pray he never retires!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Had really good experience with Dr. Dilip Bharucha. Answered all my questions patiently. I was very unfortunate that we had to move out-of-state before delivery. Upon the doctor's instruction his office staff helped me get all my medical records without any problems. Thank you Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

We had a great experience with Dr.Bharucha. He delivered my second baby and was so much better than my first OBGYN. He paid attention to my questions and never rushed me. Even when I called after office hours, he got back to me within 5-10 mins. He respected my birth plan and went over all my requests and concerns. Overall we had a great experience with him and in the future if we have any more children, he will be our doctor of choice. The staff is polite and courteous and the overall experience was exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

This was our second visit and he spent close to 45mins answering our questions. Extremely patient and gentle, never in a hurry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

Dr. Bharucha is a truly wonderful doctor. I called to schedule a procedure and though he did not have any open availability (since it was so last minute). He personally called another doctor from another practice to see if I can be scheduled asap. He takes his time to explain everything to you and has a wonderful staff also (Katherine was really understanding and efficient). I have been to a different practice earlier this year and it is truly a world of difference.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910555].votes_count ]]