Rate Dr. Donald N. Leibner

Dr. Donald N. Leibner's Ratings

Wonderful experience with Dr. Leibner! He is very knowledgeable and with good bedside personality.
He made my kids at ease during the examination and skin test. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The office is clean and parking is not an issue. I highly recommend Dr Liebner to any new patient with allergies.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable and caring. Will answer all of your questions and you never feel rushed or "just another patient". I would highly recommend.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Absolutely wonderful! my daughter was scared to go to the doctor, but he played silly games with her, made her feel at ease and was able to perform all the different tests on her. I highly recommend Dr. Leibner to children and adults alike!!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Leibner is knowledgeable, caring, informed and an extremely competent physician. He is thorough and dedicated to his patient's well being and takes the necessary amount of time required to meet the needs of his patient's conditions. His staff is friendly, responsive and accommodating. The office is clean, comfortable and warmly decorated.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag

I cant believe how GREAT this doctor is!! My son was hospitlized for 2 weeks because of "asthma", long and behold my son does not have asthma!! When I went o see this doctor for the first time, I was sitting in his office, as we discussed the issues with my son, I have NEVER sat inside a doctors office, always been in the patients room! My son also loves him, they always talk about music and instruments! I pay a lot for copay, but gladly pay!! Will contiune on going to this doctor both for my son and I!!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Leibner for many years and I bless the day I started with him. My health has been so much better and I have learned so much from him. He listens to all you say and helps find the answer to help you. I have told and sent many people to him and they also were very impressed with his skills to help them!!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Leibner is the best. I have been going to him for my shots for years.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

What a great doctor! He's very knowledgeable, thorough, and personable. He took the time to talk to me and learn my history. I never felt rushed. It's rare to find a doctor who seems to genuinely care. I'm very impressed and will definitely recommend Dr. Leibner to anyone who needs a good allergist!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

Excellent!!! Highly recommend him. My 5 year old loves him. He is so sweet with children and extremely knowledgeable

Submitted April 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Leibner is very thorough and knowledgeable, and has a great personality. His staff is friendly and accommodating, and they know their jobs well. I trust all of them, and would recommend them to everyone I know.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2009 | flag