Dr. Donald N. Leibner

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Donald N. Leibner has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5496251
27/05/14 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable and caring. Will answer all of your questions and you never feel rushed or "just another patient". I would highly recommend.
Paid (or co-pay): $500
RID: 4292381
26/01/14 5 5 5 5 Absolutely wonderful! my daughter was scared to go to the doctor, but he played silly games with her, made her feel at ease and was able to perform all the different tests on her. I highly recommend Dr. Leibner to children and adults alike!!
RID: 3594835
03/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Leibner is knowledgeable, caring, informed and an extremely competent physician. He is thorough and dedicated to his patient's well being and takes the necessary amount of time required to meet the needs of his patient's conditions. His staff is friendly, responsive and accommodating. The office is clean, comfortable and warmly decorated.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 3438521
21/10/13 5 4 5 5 I cant believe how GREAT this doctor is!! My son was hospitlized for 2 weeks because of "asthma", long and behold my son does not have asthma!! When I went o see this doctor for the first time, I was sitting in his office, as we discussed the issues with my son, I have NEVER sat inside a doctors office, always been in the patients room! My son also loves him, they always talk about music and instruments! I pay a lot for copay, but gladly pay!! Will contiune on going to this doctor both for my son and I!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Donald" to "Donald N."
RID: 2824124
30/08/13 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Leibner for many years and I bless the day I started with him. My health has been so much better and I have learned so much from him. He listens to all you say and helps find the answer to help you. I have told and sent many people to him and they also were very impressed with his skills to help them!!
Respond

30/05/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Pediatrician" to "Allergist / Immunologist"

27/02/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Allergist / Immunologist" to "Pediatrician"
RID: 1507533
09/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Leibner is the best. I have been going to him for my shots for years.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1363660
15/02/11 5 4 5 5 What a great doctor! He's very knowledgeable, thorough, and personable. He took the time to talk to me and learn my history. I never felt rushed. It's rare to find a doctor who seems to genuinely care. I'm very impressed and will definitely recommend Dr. Leibner to anyone who needs a good allergist!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1151691
17/04/10 4 5 5 5 Excellent!!! Highly recommend him. My 5 year old loves him. He is so sweet with children and extremely knowledgeable  Respond
RID: 991227
19/09/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Leibner is very thorough and knowledgeable, and has a great personality. His staff is friendly and accommodating, and they know their jobs well. I trust all of them, and would recommend them to everyone I know.
* - Rating left by a registered user