Rate Dr. Steven P. Cowen

Dr. Steven P. Cowen's Ratings

I believe my mother would still be alive if he knew how to trouble shoot my a little harder! I believe he stopped caring about my mom and just keep giving her Meds!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Steve is absolutely incredible. He is kind, understanding, and extremely bright.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Cowen is too good to be true. He is not only a compassionate, caring doctor but also extremely intelligent and helpful. I have all the confidence in the world in his treatment and recommendations. He treats all his patients with the greatest respect. All three doctors at his office are incredible. You will be very happy if you chose Dr. Steven Cowen as your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Most wonderful Doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Very thorough and knowledgable. Too good to be true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Steve Cowen is friendly and knowledgeable. I feel his diagnostic skills are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2009

Very knowledgeable always returns call, actually he is also like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

these (mostly Steve)were my most sincere and trustworthy doctors for 10 years when I lived in NE Phila (15 years ago). I now live in Warminster and not one of the (mediocre)4 doctors I have used (some screwups)could even come close to these 2 Cowen brothers. They are a "rare find". If it wasn't a 20 mile drive (not good idea if you are sick)I would rush back to their care tomorrow. I intend to call Dr. Steve and ask him to recommend a more local physician for me. You CAN trust his judgements.Lucky for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2008

Really great doc. He listens, and takes time to answer all questions. Returns phone calls. Very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][910755].votes_count ]]