Rate Dr. Steven P. Cowen

Dr. Steven P. Cowen's Ratings

I believe my mother would still be alive if he knew how to trouble shoot my a little harder! I believe he stopped caring about my mom and just keep giving her Meds!!!

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Steve is absolutely incredible. He is kind, understanding, and extremely bright.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cowen is too good to be true. He is not only a compassionate, caring doctor but also extremely intelligent and helpful. I have all the confidence in the world in his treatment and recommendations. He treats all his patients with the greatest respect. All three doctors at his office are incredible. You will be very happy if you chose Dr. Steven Cowen as your doctor.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

Most wonderful Doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Very thorough and knowledgable. Too good to be true.

Submitted May 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Steve Cowen is friendly and knowledgeable. I feel his diagnostic skills are excellent.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable always returns call, actually he is also like family.

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag

these (mostly Steve)were my most sincere and trustworthy doctors for 10 years when I lived in NE Phila (15 years ago). I now live in Warminster and not one of the (mediocre)4 doctors I have used (some screwups)could even come close to these 2 Cowen brothers. They are a "rare find". If it wasn't a 20 mile drive (not good idea if you are sick)I would rush back to their care tomorrow. I intend to call Dr. Steve and ask him to recommend a more local physician for me. You CAN trust his judgements.Lucky for you.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2008 | flag

Really great doc. He listens, and takes time to answer all questions. Returns phone calls. Very knowledgable.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2008 | flag