Dr. Ryan Kurytnik

Rate Dr. Ryan Kurytnik

Dr. Ryan Kurytnik's Ratings

A great doctor! I had a tough pregnancy and each time I was admitted to the hospital he came to check on me. He does his own call for deliveries and is truly concerned about his patients - even following up on a long weekend while he was off. Our family doctor left the clinic while I was pregnant and he happily agreed to become our family doctor. Wonderful man who is very receptive to questions and looking for the right answer if he doesn't know. I would definitely recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kurytnik has been my doctor for 6 years, and he is the best doctor anyone could ask for. I feel very confident and safe with him and know that any issue i have he will do his best to solve! I will never change family doctor, any of his patients, I'm sure would agree, he is a one of a kind doctor!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Kurytnik is by far the best Doctor I have seen. I was given him as my Dr on a fluke after my Doctor stopped practicing family medicine. I had a fairly rough pregnancy and Dr.K was always putting my health and well being first. He always takes the time with his patients and is very caring. If you are able to see him consider yourself very lucky

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Lovely man, so helpful when my GP was on vacation. If i didn't like my GP so much I would go see him.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kurytnik is amazing! Super friendly and just a good guy!!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kurytnik is warm and caring. He's excellent with children and adults. Not afraid to look things up or refer to a specialist. Happy to discuss options and possibilities. He must have been found out because it sometimes can take a week to get in to see him. Worth it though!

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

Love Dr. Kurytnik! I never feel rushed or like "just another patient." He takes time to make my son comfortable and he's always willing to listen to anything I have to say! I am moving soon and wish I could take him with me! I don't know if I will find another Dr. like him!

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kurytnik is fantastic! I would recommend him to anyone. He delivered our son and has been our family Doctor ever since. He is very kind, caring and helpful.

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag

Dr,Kurytnick is the best and most caring Dr I have ever had. I moved away and cannot find a Dr. that even comes close to Dr.K.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kurytnik is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is also my toddler's doctor and he is great with him. He listens to all my concerns and questions and shows compassion when I am going through hard times. I wish there were more doctors like him! He is definitely in the right profession for his interest, caring and knowledgeable ways.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag