Rate Dr. Michael J. McKenna

Dr. Michael J. McKenna's Ratings

DR MCKENNA IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR, VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, DECENT BEDSIDE MANNER AND SEEMS INTERESTED IN HIS PATIENTS (ME)...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I have had and continue to have the best treatment I could hope for by Dr. McKenna and his staff. I feel fortunate to have such an exceptionally medically-schooled expert doctor in Dr. McKenna. I do not need to be nurtured or have a personal "friend" in my doctor. I want my medical situation to have an expert. I feel his expertise and knowledge is superior. His kindness is in a quiet way and is not a Dr. Personality staging. If a patient wants the best medical pain management care, Dr. McKenna is the answer but if a patient wants Dr. Smiley and Dr. Touchy, perhaps they should pursue another doctor who can pump up their ego but be short on an effective pain remedy plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Do not go to this doctor. I went to him because he was rated one of the top ten pain doctors in Vegas. He does not listen to patients. He has ZERO bedside manner. Upon first exam he pressed on my painful areas and caused me so much pain and a bruise. He will speak to you in a demeaning way. The words "compassion", and "feelings" are not in his vocabulary. He is cruel and thoughtless. He was probably rated top ten doctors by the lawyers in Vegas, as they help each other stay rich.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

If you want to see a physician who has the bedside manner of Stalin, by all means go see this jerk. I grew up in a home full of doctors and nurses and have seen some of the finest professionals in their fields. This man is not one of them. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

The staff is very friendly and Dr. McKenna was very knowledgeable. I didn't have to wait the customary hour as with most other doctors. Best of all he actually took care of my problem. I am pain free following his treatments. I highly recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I was receiving epidural injections in my C-Spine for about 2 years in MI before moving out to Vegas. I tried 3 other Dr's, here in Vegas, who were less interested in continuing what I had experience with that worked and more interested in pushing their pet projects which didn't work, before finding Dr. McKenna. He listened and read my reports then agreed that he would continue the procedures that helped ease my pain and get back to living life. Thank you Dr. McKenna and your wonderful staff. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

got me back to work in two weeks, after missing over a month with other doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2010

Avoid this guy if you have any dignity left. I think he is out for the DOLLAR and will sell you anything and everything that is billable to you and your insurance company. Watch out when he cannot sell you any more high priced procedures that do nothing. He will continue to milk the system until you regain your dignity. If you are helped by this guy, you are truely fortunate and blessed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912361].votes_count ]]