Dr. Douglas E. Pitts

Rate Dr. Douglas E. Pitts

Dr. Douglas E. Pitts's Ratings

He is a physician in the best terms, he is knowledgeable of heart disease, appears to stay updated on new medications and procedures. He has a professional yet personable interaction with patients. I am blessed and lucky to have him as a physician. As a healthcare professional myself, i am very aware there are doctors and there are doctors. He is a true example of a physician. If one wants to get a true evaluation of a physician, they should ask a nurse who is knowledgeable of how he treats his patients. I know how he treats patients, have experience with how he treated my own family member and now how he treats me as one of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Very caring and knowledgeable. Feel blessed to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

he's helped me through 4 heart attacks... (all under 50 yrs old) and found out what was causing them... he's great!!! Sue S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

He is very friendly and polite. Is concerned about your condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][912536].votes_count ]]