Rate Dr. Sam Sanandaji

Dr. Sam Sanandaji's Ratings

horrible staff with unethical behavior. They bill without authorization and the billing person never is in the office. The wife of the doctor pretends she is the billing person and then blames policy when she cannot issue a refund. What a total scam!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

This is the BEST foot doctor I have found thanks to this nice lady I met at a restaurant where we happen to stumble across each other due to both of us being on crutches. I went to 3 doctors previously and one wanted to insert a metal rod in my baby toe, I was so petrified. Dr. Sam Samandaji blew my socks off. He is kind, patient, informative, gentle, and really does care. He will not pretend he is listening to your concerns/problems, he really does care and took a lot of time listening and explaining to me what is/was necessary in healing my broken baby toe. I 100% highly recommend Dr. Sam to you, your friends, family, etc. He is the best and I am so grateful to have found him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

My daughter has received excellent care at Cedars and I travel with her to the Hospital from northern CA regularly. She suggested I get examined by a podiatrist since I've been bothered by nail fungus for years and corns also. She made an appointment for me to see Dr Sanandaji. I'm a research scientist and I felt like I was talking to another scientist when I was examined by this doctor. He explained all options for the fungus treatment and took care of my corns in the most impressive manner. He was so adroit with that knife --- feet feel great and I will get the laser treatment for fungus when I'm more flush.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2009

Wonderful, conscientious and respectful doctor. Anyone is lucky to have him take care of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2008

Kind, knowledgeable and professional. I did not feel rushed at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913026].votes_count ]]