Rate Dr. John M. Owens

Dr. John M. Owens's Ratings

Dr Owens injected my shoulder and it was painless and I got good results from him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

John Owens passes himself off as a spine specialist. HE IS NOT!!! He also care nothing for his patients. he shows up for spinal surgeries and does nothing other than watch the neuro surgeon do the work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2432925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I see another doctor at this office for a different issue who is knowledgeable and helpful. Imagine my surprise when I was referred to this doctor who spent 1 minute with me and then charged for a "long" office visit. He was not helpful and is probably one of the worst doctors I've seen without truly examining the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

The office staff isn't the best. The are rude and not bright. Dr. Owens is a wonderful surgeon. I had shoulder and knee surgery and both were 100% successful. I was left with minimal scaring. He is big on conversation but do want a fine surgeon of a baby sitter?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

When I met this doctor, it seemed like he didn't want to be there. Appointments and blood works were not set up properly resulting in delays. I'm in the process of looking for another doctor. This is coming from a registered nurse

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

An orthopedist to stand across the room seems odd to me, even after I was describing the pain in my leg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

dr. owens was always pleasant and accommodating . i had surgery done by him and he was very exact about what would happen. he is not very talkative but he is an excellent dr, and surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

His office staff has a callous disregard for your pain. A week after being examined for back pain the prescription medication ran out and I called to ask them to contact the pharmacy to renew it which they refused to do. My next appointment wasn't supposed to be for two more weeks. They wanted me to call back the next day as the doctor was in surgery that day. When I told them that it meant I would be in pain for 24 hours unless I went to an emergency room they still didn't care. They never offered to have another member of the practice help or for Doctor Owens to call when he was done with surgery. At this practice they seem to think it is ok for patients to suffer unnecessarily instaed of having a doctor pick up a phone. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor and staff that actually cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2008

Went in for routine rotator cuff surgery, and had my long thoracic severed, and was told my condition was normal and would improve, since surgery have been cut off by the office, won’t answer calls and denies misstate made... DONT USE THIS DOCTOR ROUTINE SURGERYS TURN INTO LIFE ALTERING DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913547].votes_count ]]