Rate Dr. Rob Naber

Dr. Rob Naber's Ratings

I have seen many physical therapists and Dr. Naber is without doubt the best I have ever had. He is so caring and compassionate and is very dedicated to his patients. He is extremely smart and has an amazing understanding of the body. I have never met anyone else who can explain my condition like he does and knows exactly how to treat it. In addition, he is never afraid to think outside the box and is very willing to work with other practitioners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

Rob Naber was absolutely incredible. Very caring, very supportive, made me all better and gave me a plan to maintain everything. The rest of the staff was great also. Genuinely cares about his patients and passionate about what he does. He is very smart and knowledgable and up to date on the latest techniques and methods. No question he was worth the money of going out of network.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913604].votes_count ]]