Rate Dr. Eric A. Libre

Dr. Eric A. Libre's Ratings

very pleasent and knowledgeable doctor..recommendae this doctor.. these days is very hard to find a doctor to take his time and assess and disucss the illness and (ossible treathment...

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Libre is one of the best doctors in the Northern Va area, without question. I never feel rushed. I always leaving his office knowing that I will feel better soon. Highly recommend!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

I love going to Dr. Libre as he care about me not only as a patient yet my overall well being. He's easy to talk with and although his office is always busy once he sees me I never feel that he's rushing me. In addition the reception folks are wonderful and very efficient.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Libre saved my life! I met him when I was in the emergency room of Fairfax. No other doctor could understand what was happening with me. He was called in, stablized me, put me in the hospital and figured it out. I had a tumor on my aorta! I can't say enough good things about him. Very professional, concerned, educated, relatistic. He ordered alot of tests to figure out my condition but in an orderly and realistic way, he got rid of the 29 drugs by 13 doctors had me on, and in a week sent me home with 3, no surgery for the tumor and cancer free. Not only did this make my life more normal but it saved my marriage and financial life. He takes care of his patients and their families. Would recommend to anyone!

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Libre is the one doctor who has helped me the most in my asthma treatment. He is knowledgeable and kind, but professional as well. He doesn't rush the appointment, but takes as much time as I need to answer my questions. Definitely recommend!

Submitted Dec. 31, 2007 | flag