Rate Dr. Stephen M. Scott

Dr. Stephen M. Scott's Ratings

Dr. Scott is a Great Physician, the only problem is his office Staff, very, very Rude, when you call the office, you are put on hold, they come back to you, than put on hold again, one time it took me 28 minutes to speak to someone. They all have a very bad attitudes all of them, and it is to bad becuase Dr. Scott is a good Doctor, it seems as though his staff orders him around. Office is chaotic when you go in to give your name, it is like you are putting them out of their way, they will never let you speak to the Doctor if you call on the telephone. I have been in the waiting room sometimes for up to 25 minutes, which is not bad, and I have seen first hand how rude the staff is to the Doctor's patients, especially the Elderly, who may be hard of hearing, and I have seen the doctor, standing their writing in a chart, he does hear it, but I guess does not care. That is the only reason that I would not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Scott is great; I've been his patient for 10 years, but he runs his staff too lean. The phone is constantly busy, and I don't like the NP's he hires. The current one (2011) told me I needed to see a therapist because I have arthritis in my back...that the pain was "all in my head." She sounded very bizarre and I would NEVER want her to treat me. Just my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Dr. Scott is a great physician, but he has a blind spot when it comes to his staff. He is currently on his 2nd or 3rd N.P., and he can't seem to hire someone who is normal easy to deal with. (The first NP he had was mentally ill, IMO.) His staff is overworked and underpaid. Never on time. Phone constantly busy. Needs better management of his practice, but other than that, a brilliant doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

If he could only be on time and had better staff, he'd be the best. Expect to wait AT LEAST one hour after your scheduled appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

Dr. Scott is wonderful. I have been his patient for many years and he is the best doctor I've ever been to. Truly caring, kind, and down-to-earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][913732].votes_count ]]